Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Who's the one Iraqi that voted no?
    There are 6 more I hope they come out from behind the curtain and show themselves!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      I thought it was clear he is retiring. No way he will stay that long. The most international managers never stay as long as he did, so IFF does get credit in that aspect (despite all the drama inbetween).
      IFF gets no credit. CQ stayed cause he wanted too. If it were up to them, CQ would've been gone long ago.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

IFF needs succession Planning in case CQ decides he doesn't want to stay and it has to be CQ himself who chooses his replacement, this way we continue the system and planning he has implemented

Comment

I think our best choice after WC is Mohamad Mayeli Kohan, he brought our golden generation of 90s to the public. He is a genius strategist and youth scout....
          ... ; )

Comment

yes! is no question

Comment

I think even if we don’t make it out of our group, but finish 3rd by at least beating Morroco
              I believe we should extend his contact till the end of AC 2019
              But if we finish last , NO it will be time for a new fresh approach

Comment

If we get 3-4 points and still get eliminated in the group stage IFF should continue with Carlos. But Carlos will have to make that decision and he’s shown dissatisfaction as he’s been away from his family for a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  IFF gets no credit. CQ stayed cause he wanted too. If it were up to them, CQ would've been gone long ago.

IFF, specially Aghayeh Taaj, is behind CQ.
                  Its more Vezarateh Tarbiat Badaani, who are anti-CQ!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This is a no brainer. His contract should be renewed to however long he lives because Iran will not find a better replacement for him

Comment

Are you serious?
                      Even if Iran goes 0-3 or finishes last in the group??!!??
                      Really !!???
                      Even after all the UNPRECEDENTED support that IFF has given him like none of the other
                      Previous TMs and coaches !!???
                      No way I don’t think so , CQ won’t have any excuses if that happens,Hell no his contract should not be renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Are you serious?
                        Even if Iran goes 0-3 or finishes last in the group??!!??
                        Really !!???
                        Even after all the UNPRECEDENTED support that IFF has given him like none of the other
                        Previous TMs and coaches !!???
                        No way I don’t think so , CQ won’t have any excuses if that happens,Hell no his contract should not be renewed.
                        I feel like our fan base is becoming codependent with CQ.

Comment

I am not

Let’s face it , CQ is getting handsomely paid and for the first time ever , IFF is providing him with almost %90 of any thing he had asked for .

So as far as I am concerned , group of death or not , he must perform and show his worth in the WC .

At least by beating Morroco and if not , he needs to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X