Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    I have zero confidence in Ali Karimi. Simply he is terrible. IMO he should not be even in the final squad. If he is in the line up, for me It means we are playing with 10 men. Remember Iran vs Syria match where Ali Karimi started as Defensive Midfielder but he was terrible as usual. Then CQ replaced him with Cheshmi in the second half and Cheshmi proved he is much better DM and much better than Karimi. IMO he is a very good DM.

Beiranvand (Hopefully CQ tests other keepers in next friendly matches as well)

Ghafouri - Pouraliganji - Hosseini - Mohammadi

Dejagah (C) - Cheshmi - Hajsafi

Jahanbakhsh - Azmoun - Taremi
    Guys please FORGET Cheshmi as a mid. He has NEVER played mid for TM and CQ will not put him there!

Comment

Parenthesis are subs

------------------Sardar(Rezaei)-------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      -Taremi(Ghoddos)--Dejagah(Shojaei)----ARJ
      -------------Hajsafi----Abdollahzadeh-------
      ----------------------------------------------
      --MiMo------PAG------Hosseini---Ghafouri--
      ------------------------------------------------
      --------------------Beiro----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        If you think that then you haven't watched any Iran games outside of the ONE friendly against Tunisia where he underperformed like everyone else.
        I've watched TM matches since your mouth smelled like milk.

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
          what do you mean he is a fraud
          He is a fraudulent version of Ali Karimi and is just not good enough for TM. If he stayed in Europe maybe then, but for now, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
            Parenthesis are subs

------------------Sardar(Rezaei)-------------
            -Taremi(Ghoddos)--Dejagah(Shojaei)----ARJ
            -------------Hajsafi----Abdollahzadeh-------
            ----------------------------------------------
            --MiMo------PAG------Hosseini---Ghafouri--
            ------------------------------------------------
            --------------------Beiro----------------------
            Why Abdollazadeh? He is not as good as Ebrahimi

Comment

This is what I think it will look like
              -----------Sardar
              Taremi- Dejagah- ARJ
              Hajsafi- Shojaei
              Miad-PAG-Hosseini-Rezaeian
              -------Beiranvand
              With Ghoddos subbing in for Dejagah.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                I watched TM matches since your mouth smelled like milk.
                Yeah and Donald Trump has been a businessman since Elon Musk was in Kindergarten. Doesn't change the fact that you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Ali Karimi has been great for TM and he will be the starter in the Morocco game.

Comment

Yeah and Donald Trump has been a businessman since Elon Musk was in Kindergarten. Doesn't change the fact that you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Ali Karimi has been great for TM and he will be the starter in the Morocco game.
                  I'll have what he's smoking!

Comment

I'll have what he's smoking!
                    He has been the fixed starter in all of Iran's high profile games when Queiroz has played with a 3-man midfield. I don't see why he wouldn't play this game especially when Saeid is out.

Comment

He has been the fixed starter in all of Iran's high profile games when Queiroz has played with a 3-man midfield. I don't see why he wouldn't play this game especially when Saeid is out.
                      Because he'd rather use his better options like Ebrahimi...? If you've recently watched IPL games, you can see that he is on form scoring or assisting a match.

Comment

Because he'd rather use his better options like Ebrahimi...? If you've recently watched IPL games, you can see that he is on form scoring or assisting a match.
                        Ya I also saw him perform the worst out of all our squad in the recent friendlies. Also, we don't need anyone in that DM position to be scoring or assisting, we need a physical player to break up the rhythm of Morocco's attacking midfielders that are also their best players.

Comment

Ya I also saw him perform the worst out of all our squad in the recent friendlies. Also, we don't need anyone in that DM position to be scoring or assisting, we need a physical player to break up the rhythm of Morocco's attacking midfielders that are also their best players.
                          Again, Cheshmi>Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
                            i'm new to the iranian soccer players, but when we say ali karimi, we're referring to the 39 year old one correct. There isn't a new ali karimi i'm unaware of?
                            I'm not sure if you're joking or if you're actually new - the old Ali Karimi is now a manager and has retired for a few years..? The other Ali Karimi is a 24 year old defensive mid who played in Croatia for ~2 years before coming back to Sepahan. He's a good all around defensive midfielder, probably his best asset could be he's got some nice long balls. But he is a bit on the slow side and is inconsistent (at least from the few games I've seen from him)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                              I have zero confidence in Ali Karimi. Simply he is terrible. IMO he should not be even in the final squad. If he is in the line up, for me It means we are playing with 10 men. Remember Iran vs Syria match where Ali Karimi started as Defensive Midfielder but he was terrible as usual. Then CQ replaced him with Cheshmi in the second half and Cheshmi proved he is much better DM and much better than Karimi. IMO he is a very good DM.

Beiranvand (Hopefully CQ tests other keepers in next friendly matches as well)

Ghafouri - Pouraliganji - Hosseini - Mohammadi

Dejagah (C) - Cheshmi - Hajsafi

Jahanbakhsh - Azmoun - Taremi
                              Stop making Cheshmi DM we do not know how he will be. TM has never tried him out as DM

Comment

If we have no choice for goalkeeper should we bring back Ahmadi and Haghighi

Comment

Working...
                                X