Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Forget about defenders man lets put all our attacking players all at once vs Morocco. No need for DMs and CBs
    There are many clubs who play 3-4-3.

Comment

Biranvand
      Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mohammadi
      Shojaei Hajsafi
      Ansarifard/Ghoddos
      ARJ Azmoun Taremi
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Beiranvand
        Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Milmo
        Karimi Hajsafi
        Dejagah/Ghoddos
        ARJ Azmoun Taremi

Comment

No Gucci No Party
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
            Beiranvand
            Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Milmo
            Karimi Hajsafi
            Dejagah/Ghoddos
            ARJ Azmoun Taremi
            Most likely this will be the line up. Karimi is liked by Queiroz more than Ebrahimi. Dejagah starts if he's fit. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Most likely this will be the line up. Karimi is liked by Queiroz more than Ebrahimi. Dejagah starts if he's fit. No doubt.
              you want to start a guy that has been constantly injured since two years before ghoddos who is not only the present and the future but has "terekund" it with Östersund this season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys guys, why are you still making Beiranvand goalkeeper? Every time he comes for a game for Iran he plays good but on the real games like in the World Cup he is a scaredy cat

Comment

The biggest questions are for the CB & CDM. I think PAG is pretty much guaranteed to start. The other CB is a bit shaky. Hosseini might not be at his best and is aging, but he's still very strong in the air and organizes the defense well. He's also got the a huge heart and gheyrat and plays good in big games. But I can still see CQ potentially going with Montazeri or with Cheshmi, although I still think he'll go with Seyed Jalal.

The other questionable starter is the CDM pair... most likely Hajsafi will be one, the other one is likely to be either Ali Karimi or Omid Ebrahimi. I preferred Ebrahimi but he hasn't done very well for TM recently, so I'm not sure who will start. Some members have suggested Cheshmi in the CDM position, but I don't think he's got quite the passing skills for the job? The other surprise option could be Noorafkan... I like what I've seen from the guy and he's done quite well in one of the recent friendly games, but there's a question of even if he'll make the squad and if he's ready for the big stage. I think A. Karimi will get the start cause CQ likes him and I hope he's ready!

The other is the CAM position. I think it depends on Dejagah's fitness/form. If he's ready, he'll start. If not, it would probably be Ghoddos replacing him, or maybe Masoud Shojaei or even Karim Ansarifard. We'll see. I still predict Dejagah will get the start.

------------------Sardar--------------------
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  --Taremi------Dejagah/Ghoddos-------ARJ
                  -------------A.Karimi----Hajsafi-------------
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  --MiMo-----Syd Jalal----PAG----Ghafouri--
                  --------------------Beiro----------------------

Comment

i'm new to the iranian soccer players, but when we say ali karimi, we're referring to the 39 year old one correct. There isn't a new ali karimi i'm unaware of?

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
                      i'm new to the iranian soccer players, but when we say ali karimi, we're referring to the 39 year old one correct. There isn't a new ali karimi i'm unaware of?
                      There is and he is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        No Gucci No Party
                        Gucci is done bro.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          you want to start a guy that has been constantly injured since two years before ghoddos who is not only the present and the future but has "terekund" it with Östersund this season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          Dejagah is like Azmoun in the sense that he always plays at his best for Iran. He doesnt last all game though so Ghoddos will probably come on for him later.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            If you think that then you haven't watched any Iran games outside of the ONE friendly against Tunisia where he underperformed like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              what do you mean he is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                                The biggest questions are for the CB & CDM. I think PAG is pretty much guaranteed to start. The other CB is a bit shaky. Hosseini might not be at his best and is aging, but he's still very strong in the air and organizes the defense well. He's also got the a huge heart and gheyrat and plays good in big games. But I can still see CQ potentially going with Montazeri or with Cheshmi, although I still think he'll go with Seyed Jalal.

The other questionable starter is the CDM pair... most likely Hajsafi will be one, the other one is likely to be either Ali Karimi or Omid Ebrahimi. I preferred Ebrahimi but he hasn't done very well for TM recently, so I'm not sure who will start. Some members have suggested Cheshmi in the CDM position, but I don't think he's got quite the passing skills for the job? The other surprise option could be Noorafkan... I like what I've seen from the guy and he's done quite well in one of the recent friendly games, but there's a question of even if he'll make the squad and if he's ready for the big stage.

The other is the CAM position. I think it depends on Dejagah's fitness/form. If he's ready, he'll start. If not, it would probably be Ghoddos replacing him, or maybe Masoud Shojaei or even Karim Ansarifard. We'll see. I still predict Dejagah will get the start.

------------------Sardar--------------------
                                --Taremi------Dejagah/Ghoddos-------ARJ
                                -------------A.Karimi----Hajsafi-------------
                                ----------------------------------------------
                                --MiMo-----Syd Jalal----PAG----Ghafouri--
                                --------------------Beiro----------------------
                                I have zero confidence in Ali Karimi. Simply he is terrible. IMO he should not be even in the final squad. If he is in the line up, for me It means we are playing with 10 men. Remember Iran vs Syria match where Ali Karimi started as Defensive Midfielder but he was terrible as usual. Then CQ replaced him with Cheshmi in the second half and Cheshmi proved he is much better DM and much better than Karimi. IMO he is a very good DM.

Beiranvand (Hopefully CQ tests other keepers in next friendly matches as well)

Ghafouri - Pouraliganji - Hosseini - Mohammadi

Dejagah (C) - Cheshmi - Hajsafi

Jahanbakhsh - Azmoun - Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X