No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Match I read it will be on May 20th apparently and then May 28 will be Italy most likely and June 2 Either Brazil or Greece which is a huge difference and once in Russia a game vs either Egypt or Serbia

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Turkey Match I read it will be on May 20th apparently and then May 28 will be Italy most likely and June 2 Either Brazil or Greece which is a huge difference and once in Russia a game vs either Egypt or Serbia
      But Soosmarkhors are playing Italy on 28 May.

Comment

Nope they are playing adamkhors Senegal on May 28th

Comment

Actually idk I saw a couple places say Senegal and some Italy im highly confused into wtf our federation is truly doing at least it's better that the 2014 preparation so far yet our opponents are much more tougher this time around which means we need much more better friendlies instead of just "better" ones.

Comment

Isna and Tasnim News are both reporting Taj saying today

That 7 out of TM’s next 8 friendlies prior to the WC , have been confirmed and all contracts have been signed with those nations

Comment

With who??? Who did they sign with??

Comment

He didn’t say any of the country names

Comment

Probably because they're shit how's Greece preparing our team for Spain?? I know that's
                  out of my ass but we need France, Belgium, Germany, Brazil, Fuck sakes Netherlands or even Sweden again lol not decent Greece we aren't playing Bosnia in the World Cup again we are playing SPAIN and PORTUGAL we are perfectly preparing for Morocco but then what?

Comment

Who's going?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                      Who's going?
                      lol I called it.

Comment

I think that we have played like 40% of our friendlies in Austria ffs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          Isna and Tasnim News are both reporting Taj saying today

That 7 out of TM’s next 8 friendlies prior to the WC , have been confirmed and all contracts have been signed with those nations
                          Are we in dreamland?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            He didn’t say any of the country names
                            He says IFF has signed contracts but he later went on to say we have a cash flow problem still! The guy is huge zedde haal. A

Comment

If this whole thing stays the same way and we really will have 8 friendlies with the mentioned nations without the usual cancellations, then a big big thumb up to Taj and his coworkers! The best job done by any head of IFF after the revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                If this whole thing stays the same way and we really will have 8 friendlies with the mentioned nations without the usual cancellations, then a big big thumb up to Taj and his coworkers! The best job done by any head of IFF after the revolution.
                                That's a big IF, let's see. But I disagree, preperation for the 2006 WC wasn't bad I remember prior to that we had even played teams like Germany and Croatia... unless it was for the asian cup in 2004. Regardless, I highly DOUBT that TAJ will get us a team of the likes of Germany !

Comment

Working...
                                X