jahanbaksh or mahdavikia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Talking abouts his assist, the crosses were world class!
    His crosses were always so dangerous. I don't remember anyone else playing for Iran who had the same ability. The only other player I remember who would sometimes send decent crosses was Zandi. Actually towards the end of Mahadavikia's stint they would sometimes split the free kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      There was a time when I thought Khosro would be the next Heydari. Maybe if he really worked on his physique to gain more muscle and be able to fight against the left midfielders/left wingers who push him around. He also didn’t go to Málaga when he had the chance which was disappointing as a fan of his. He proved that he couldn’t keep up with the Nigerian players and his performance was below average in the World Cup. At least in my book. I still think he would’ve been a little better had he gone to Europe. Oh well.
      Did Heydari turned down an offer from Malaga?! Brb, going to smash my head against a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Khosro Heydari
        Don't mention his name amongst these nobody's. Heydari should be Iran's starting RW ahead of Jahanbakhsh. With Hossein Kaabi behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Don't mention his name amongst these nobody's. Heydari should be Iran's starting RW ahead of Jahanbakhsh. With Hossein Kaabi behind him.
          Retweet... Mahdavikia who???

Theres only one legend at RW and his name is Khosro

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            There was a time when I thought Khosro would be the next Heydari
            The next Sepehr Heydari?

Comment

if alireza go to a bigger club maybe ,but that is still a big if, he has to prove himself big time

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                The next Sepehr Heydari?
                Sorry, typo lol. I meant Mahdavikia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Did Heydari turned down an offer from Malaga?! Brb, going to smash my head against a wall.
                  Yup. And you know where he went instead that year? To Sepahan. And when Sepahan beat Esteghlal in Tehran he was booed. He threw flowers for Esteghlal fans and they threw it back at him. But I’m sure they weren’t upset he didn’t go to Spain. They were upset cause he left Esteghlal

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia he was our best scored the winning score 2:0 against USA. We will never forget that day 21 june 1998 Lyon France

Comment

anyone who even compares Daie, Bagher, Azizi, Mahdavikia and Karimi to any of our current footballers is a simply deluded

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                        anyone who even compares Daie, Bagher, Azizi, Mahdavikia and Karimi to any of our current footballers is a simply deluded
                        merci had jan

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X