• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys its time to go easy on ehsan.

Comment

Mahdavikia is a mother effin' legend!

Comment

Thread it ok. Lets not go too hard on Ehsan. I have learned a thing or two from the discussion. And no, I wasn't one of those that voted for JB

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          Thread it ok. Lets not go too hard on Ehsan. I have learned a thing or two from the discussion. And no, I wasn't one of those that voted for JB
          that fine, i believe mahdavikia is better, but if 6 people voted for alireza, then it means there is a slight discussion. i know is early to compare, but he is one of our best player

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            that fine, i believe mahdavikia is better, but if 6 people voted for alireza, then it means there is a slight discussion. i know is early to compare, but he is one of our best player
            I am willing to bet the 6 people who voted for JB are not old enough to even buy a Playboy magazine legally. For the rest of us older folks who have seen both of them play know that Mahdavikia is leagues above JB.

You want me to see it differently? Have JB work on his freaking crosses on corner kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              I am willing to bet the 6 people who voted for JB are not old enough to even buy a Playboy magazine legally. For the rest of us older folks who have seen both of them play know that Mahdavikia is leagues above JB.

You want me to see it differently? Have JB work on his freaking crosses on corner kicks.
              The other area that Kia is superior is his consistency no matter which arena or team he was playing for. Playing for club or TM he was always one of the key players from the time he was 20 (that I remember). JB has not shown such consistency, he might play great for his club but that is not yet reflected at TM level.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                The other area that Kia is superior is his consistency no matter which arena or team he was playing for. Playing for club or TM he was always one of the key players from the time he was 20 (that I remember). JB has not shown such consistency, he might play great for his club but that is not yet reflected at TM level.
                good point. But even without that fact Kia was just an all around better player than ARJ, who is very talented in his own right.

Comment

It's waaaaay too soon to compare the two. But I do think Jahanbakhsh has the potential to emulate Mahdavikia. Maybe he'll have an impactful world cup and then move to a top league, then we can start thinking about it.

Let's not forget Mahdavikia was one of the best wingers in the world at one point, having the most assists in the Bundesliga for consecutive seasons, making the team of the Year, and having a long consistent career in one of the world's best leagues. So yeah Jahanbakhsh has a long way to go..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

i agree with you, i remmber kia, he was and is head and shoulder above him, is like saying messi is better or maradona, i would say maradona, even though i never watch him, i think even at alireza peak he wont match mahdavikia level

Comment

Mahdavikia was the football player I grew up with in Hamburg as a kid, had my first Team Melli jersey with his name on it (The stylish puma one). Everytime HSV played I took him as a rolemodel for my own play :P. I remember him being really popular among everyone and him being just a really nice Person. I see a lot of him in Jahanbakhsh, so I think they are compareable. But Mahdavikia was on another level. Even Ali Karimi and Ali Daei are jokes when you compare them to Mehdi.
                      From his personality I think he is one of our nicest and most humble players in history. Shojaei and Jahanbakhsh are very similar to him personality wise
                      In my opinion Mehdi Mahdavikia is the best iranian Football Player of all time.. By far
                      sigpic

Comment

You are forgetting that players like Jahanbakhsh or Azmoun are still young and will certainly have better future. They are not finished yet to compared with Mahdavi Kia. Ask the same
                        question when Alireza is 30 years old. You may see a different result.
                        At this age JB has better passing abilities than Kia has ever had. But he is not full of energy like kia was.

Comment

haha okay calling ali daei a joke compared to mehdi is slightly insane

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Khosro Heydari
                            There was a time when I thought Khosro would be the next Heydari. Maybe if he really worked on his physique to gain more muscle and be able to fight against the left midfielders/left wingers who push him around. He also didn’t go to Málaga when he had the chance which was disappointing as a fan of his. He proved that he couldn’t keep up with the Nigerian players and his performance was below average in the World Cup. At least in my book. I still think he would’ve been a little better had he gone to Europe. Oh well.

Comment

It’s too soon to tell Ehsan jan. We should wait a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                It's waaaaay too soon to compare the two. But I do think Jahanbakhsh has the potential to emulate Mahdavikia. Maybe he'll have an impactful world cup and then move to a top league, then we can start thinking about it.

Let's not forget Mahdavikia was one of the best wingers in the world at one point, having the most assists in the Bundesliga for consecutive seasons, making the team of the Year, and having a long consistent career in one of the world's best leagues. So yeah Jahanbakhsh has a long way to go..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Talking abouts his assist, the crosses were world class!

Comment

Working...
                                X