Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a general email sent to all ... regardless of if you were picked or not ... Draw happened

Comment

It still says pending on FIFA site on my requests, how can I check if I got it ????

OK i understand now, we will informed on the 20th.

Comment

Any of you who ordered tickets in this last phase & Didnt get this Cc email today ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Any of you who ordered tickets in this last phase & Didnt get this Cc email today ?
          I still haven't got that email either.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            I still haven't got that email either.
            maybe check your junk folder?

sorry to say this......but i hope that means ive probably got a ticket

and now i have probably jinxed it
            "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

called my stupid asss CC to tell them that i was expecting about a 1600 charge from FIFA ...overseas somewhere...
              they said when is it expected ? i was lik idk?? may be 20th..?
              fkers told me that they could only notate the account for only 48 hours period per request..!! and that likely any such overseas charge of such magnitude would flag if not noted otherwise ..!!

so anyone got a clear idea of when exactly they'll be taking the money out if we won??

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                maybe check your junk folder?

sorry to say this......but i hope that means ive probably got a ticket

and now i have probably jinxed it
                Found the email in my junk mail. Thanks!

Comment

I got it
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

everybody which get tickets, will get another email for sure with congratulations you got tickets....I think they will send them from Monday..
                    also we should be able to login in Fifa page My request soon to see our status..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Guys, have any of you booked accomodation?

So far i have:
                      flight london to St P
                      airbnb in St P
                      flight St P to Kazan
                      flight kazan to London

ive not booked kazan accomodation as everything is crazy expensive
                      and sarask seems really hard to get to and has 0 hotels.

what are you guys doing? staying in other cities and just coming in for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAmir View Post
                        Guys, have any of you booked accomodation?

So far i have:
                        flight london to St P
                        airbnb in St P
                        flight St P to Kazan
                        flight kazan to London

ive not booked kazan accomodation as everything is crazy expensive
                        and sarask seems really hard to get to and has 0 hotels.

what are you guys doing? staying in other cities and just coming in for the game?
                        i have ,my flight tickets to and from Saint Petersburg from manchester airport.
                        hotel booked in S.P on booking.com

just waiting on tomorrow to see if some money leaves my account which indicates i have a ticket.
                        "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                          i have ,my flight tickets to and from Saint Petersburg from manchester airport.
                          hotel booked in S.P on booking.com

just waiting on tomorrow to see if some money leaves my account which indicates i have a ticket.
                          ditto
                          flights to russia is set, flying into SP, flying outa Moscow on 27th.
                          only booked accommodations through (18th may stretch it to 19th) at SP through Bookings

waiting to see what happens on the game ticket front before i proceed with the rest of the travel plans

i was sorta counting on the Free train between venues until i checked the distance between them.... !! was like fk that, so i'll be booking flights in between
                          sorta hoping we dont get the last game tickets ...!!? i think id rather go to Moscow after Kazan game and just raid TM's training center instead and just watch that game at the fan celebration in Moscow..!!
                          never been to those neck of the woods, so im really excited

Comment

ditto
                            flights to russia is set, flying into SP, flying outa Moscow on 27th.
                            only booked accommodations through (18th may stretch it to 19th) at SP through Bookings
                            waiting to see what happens on the game ticket front before i proceed with the rest of the travel plans
                            i was sorta counting on the Free train between venues until i checked the distance between them.... !! was like fk that, so i'll be booking flights in between
                            sorta hoping we dont get the last game tickets ...!!? i think id rather go to Moscow after Kazan game and just raid TM's training center instead and just watch that game at the fan celebration in Moscow..!!
                            never been to those neck of the woods, so im really excited
                            yeah i looked at the train journey, does not interest me in the slightest.
                            flights from st petersburg to kazan are like £90 which i will consider depending on which tickets i get accepted for.
                            i just sooooo need the morroco ticket!!! i will be devestated if i dont get one :/

Comment

Anyone with news?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

I just got a call from Citi bank to verify the payment from Fifa so it looks like I was approved this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X