Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    I applied for Arg vs. Nigeria too ... before heading home on June 26 in St. petes ... God i really hope I get all these tickets. They're all RED

It would be the 2nd failure in not getting them ...
    we have to be patient, iran first 2 games are red, last one is less in demand

Comment

Nearly all tickets will be red, specially Argentinian fans and global fans wants to see Messi...

you can be sure, nearly all every field will be red, just some with Costa Rica, Panama, Uruguay or some other venues will be yellow or green. but every big or medium match will be red...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Ok First step complete; i finally booked our flights
        leaving MCI June 11th, Arriving to St. Pete on 12th afternoon

Return Flight set for June 27th from Moscow back to MCI little less $1400 round trip for me and $650 one way for my bro and his son, since they are planning to go to Iran afterwards for a family visit.
        those prices include a $77 flight cancelation insurance that supposedly also give you some sorta medical insurance coverages in Russia along with some coverage on lost luggage etc. im mostly hopeful that it will come in handy if TM by some miracle moves past group stage and i have to re-schedule my return flight to a later date..!!?

Kayak and Skiplagged repeatedly found me the best Flight prices compared to other search engines, there were a bit cheaper options but layovers were too long and the savings were negated by expenses of additional overnight stays and other hassles.

since its not time sensitive; im gonna wait till Mid-Late January to apply for 3 Sets of TST-3 Iran game tickets on FIFA ... !
        if we move on, ill chase after round 16 tickets and etc.

Next I need to secure Hotel stays, for St. Pete June 12-16 and Moscow June 26th for sure, the rest not so sure where and when yet ?? any advice or suggestion is welcomed

Comment

So Moscow is almost fully booked on all major sites including Hotels.com, Expedia and Trivago ... this is for June 17-June 20th; I've applied for Germany vs. Mexico and IF IF IF I get this on the lottery; I would likely get an airbnb.

One advise I have: On airbnb, I applied twice for a two different places; in the comment section, I wrote something about being excited to come to russia for the WC and the coordinator/owner of the place wrote back saying the prices will be much higher for the room and they declined my request (for a stated price for that time period) ... shady ...

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            So I got reservations at Rixos (sick place) in Krasnaya Polyana near Sochi on the mountains ... from 22nd to 25th ... plan to fly to Saransk on 25th and then back to St.petes to come back home
            im also tempted to go to Sochi for a visit sometimes during our stay...!!? we may just go to there after Kazan game too..!!?
            where did you buy your hotel stays from ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              im also tempted to go to Sochi for a visit sometimes during our stay...!!? we may just go to there after Kazan game too..!!?
              where did you buy your hotel stays from ?
              Dude I'm midwest USA as well ... Flying from Fargo! ahah
              I got my bookings through Hotels.com
              That hotel is amazing from a close/reliable source ... I figured with all the in-country traveling and crowds etc, a 3-4 night getaway would be awesome. The views are incredible there - Also, geomancy is playing sweden in that period (22nd to 25th)

Comment

Could someone please elaborate further on the FREE Train services between the host cities !!
                how to qualify for free ride..? and the best way to book those overnight trains to different WC destinations?
                i gathered earlier that the public transits within the host city can also be attained free with your Fan card ? or something..??
                so like tell me all about FREE stuff please..!!
                these damn other russia traveling costs starting to rack up and & i figured Free is a price we can all afford

Comment

Could someone please elaborate further on the FREE Train services between the host cities !!
                  how to qualify for free ride..? and the best way to book those overnight trains to different WC destinations?
                  i gathered earlier that the public transits within the host city can also be attained free with your Fan card ? or something..??
                  so like tell me all about FREE stuff please..!!
                  these damn other russia traveling costs starting to rack up and & i figured Free is a price we can all afford
                  you need a ticket, then apply for fan id, then apply for the free train,also in city transport is free also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    you need a ticket, then apply for fan id, then apply for the free train,also in city transport is free also
                    damn, i sure hope i get my ticket orders from FIFA in this next phase..! i think if i dont get lucky this next phase, it'll be very difficult to attain them direct from FIFA in the final phases ..!!

what if your forced to buy game tickets from Viagogo or whatever other outside sources..! Can we still attain Fan ID and enjoy the Free Train n local transportation with tickets obtained from other outside FIFA sources..?

Comment

damn, i sure hope i get my ticket orders from FIFA in this next phase..! i think if i dont get lucky this next phase, it'll be very difficult to attain them direct from FIFA in the final phases ..!!
                      what if your forced to buy game tickets from Viagogo or whatever other outside sources..! Can we still attain Fan ID and enjoy the Free Train n local transportation with tickets obtained from other outside FIFA sources..?
                      that i am not sure

Comment

ok
                        booked my St. Pete hotel 12-16 june in the Admiralteyskiy area..!
                        the official WC Fan celebration zone is about 20minutes walk from the hotel
                        next thinking of finding a hotel in Moscow 17-19 June. anybody know which hotel TM staying at ??

btw
                        here is a good St. Pete Touristy info

https://secure.booking.com/explorer....bl-M_pd-B_sc-2

Comment

ok
                          booked my St. Pete hotel 12-16 june in the Admiralteyskiy area..!
                          the official WC Fan celebration zone is about 20minutes walk from the hotel
                          next thinking of finding a hotel in Moscow 17-19 June. anybody know which hotel TM staying at ??

btw
                          here is a good St. Pete Touristy info

https://secure.booking.com/explorer....bl-M_pd-B_sc-2
                          nice , i will be also in this area from 13- 19 th . in which hotel are you ?

Comment

If you are nervous about getting tickets and money isn’t a huge factor, buy tickets via FIFA hospitality. You have to pay $695 instead of $310 for category 1 tickets but they are guaranteed. Look up FIFA hospitality

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                              nice , i will be also in this area from 13- 19 th . in which hotel are you ?
                              Got an apt booked but the plans changed & now we decided to stay in st Pete through 18, then go directly to Kazan & skip the Moscow stopover till after the Spain game ..!
                              Couldn’t extend the earlier booked Apt dates & a good chance that 1-2 of my nephews might also be joining us ?, so I’m back @ square 1 again looking for appropriate lodging during our st. Pete stay ..!
                              I’ll let u guys know once it’s confirmed..!
                              Most likely somewhere nearby the fan celebration joint in SP..! There are a shitton of touristy stuff nearby there to keep us occupied till the match day .!

Comment

Question for you guys.. So I applied for tickets for me and my parents/brother right after the draw. Since I'm starting residency in late June, I applied for the Iran-Morocco game inSt.Petersburg on the 15th only.

When do we learn whether we have the tickets or not? The window is Dec 5th to Jan 31st. Does that mean we know by Jan 31st or will they follow up later?

Havent read the thread yet and the answer is probably in here somewhere. Also want to know which hotels/places Iranians will be staying at because I can't do with being at a Holiday Inn loaded with Argentinians like we did in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X