Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    lucky dude. i am still waiting email or delivery. this is just wrong lol

which phase did u bought your ticket?
    Late march. I think they just randomly pick people.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
      I got my confirmation from dhl today. Delivery is planned for tomorrow. I am from the Netherlands btw.

ok super information. i still have no email. today is holiday here in germany. i think for next week we will get them. btw i bought in the very first phase and in second phase my tickets.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

I also received a message yesterday that DHL is on its way... I got my tickets in the 2nd phase
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm expecting my tickets today..

can't wait to watch TM
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^salaam haji
            long time no see

did you get a email confirmation of its delivery tracking or something.?
            how is it getting mailed to you ? DHL? U in london ? right?

see you in Russia baby

Comment

anyone got email from today's batch?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Vote now

https://www.strawpoll.me/15677350/r
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Just received my tickets!
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

To anyone who will be re-selling tickets for Iran's first game, can you give me a heads up when you have released tickets on the fifa website. I am checking the website regularly, if you could send me a DM that be great.

Thank you.
                    ~Zendeh bad Iran~

Comment

a new patient of mine (ironically from Morocco) just got his tickets recently.
                      I'm gonna offer him to wave his treatment expenses for the ticket.

The first thing he said after finding out I'm from Iran is ask about TM and our match up. They too have extremely high hopes of getting the 3 points from us.

Comment

someone from germany got DHL email or even their tickets?
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ^salaam haji
                          long time no see
                          did you get a email confirmation of its delivery tracking or something.?
                          how is it getting mailed to you ? DHL? U in london ? right?
                          see you in Russia baby
                          salam agha
                          yeah the day before (Thursday), I received an email that it's being sent.. It gave me the tracking number, and it said 'tomorrow it will be delivered to you'

It arrived yesterday (Friday).

I'm in London, yes
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            You mean you released it without the message that "your tickets are in the process of being delivered"?

Did they resell already? 'Cause it's showing all of Iran's matches and categories as sold out.
                            yes ... mine just says printed ...

Comment

Im sure this question has Been asked alot. But I Will try anyways. Is it still possible to get tickets for the Iran Morocco match? And do I have to buy from FIFAs webside or Can I use websites like viagogo? Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                                Im sure this question has Been asked alot. But I Will try anyways. Is it still possible to get tickets for the Iran Morocco match? And do I have to buy from FIFAs webside or Can I use websites like viagogo? Thank you very much
                                buy from fifa dont buy from any third party website at all

Comment

Working...
                                X