Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    so anyone knows when we can resale our tix through FIFA? I have 3 Iran and 3 Nigeria games that need to resale via FIFA.
    holy that many?

Comment

How is FIFA sending out the tickets for this WC? Do you get the tickets mailed out to you with your FAN ID?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
        How is FIFA sending out the tickets for this WC? Do you get the tickets mailed out to you with your FAN ID?
        no fan ID come first then tickets will be send in april -may, depending where you ask them to send it

Comment

Hey guys,

we are trying to book seats for the free trains.
          We thought that we could also travel with the train for free even if we don't want to see a game for instance if we want to travel from St. Petersburg to Moscow for a day... But now the page just offers to book seats of "additional trains". I think that is if you want to travel from one city to another for a game right? Because there is no opportunity to look for seats on days without games taking place. So does anyone of you know if only these additional trains are for free?

Comment

And do you think there is any "special hotel" etc that is "preferred" by Iranians or football fans? Because we didn't want to do a mistake and end up somewhere with no connection to fan groups and stuff... Or do the fans just meet before and after the games? Since we wanted to cheer and celebrate together plus have a "safer place" where also other fans stay

Comment

Hey guys,

My brother and his wife decided to join us last minute and there are no more tickets left at the moment and I was wondering if there's anyone who's planning on selling or transfering their tickets?

I need 2 tickets for each of Iran's game.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                Hey guys,

My brother and his wife decided to join us last minute and there are no more tickets left at the moment and I was wondering if there's anyone who's planning on selling or transfering their tickets?

Amin,

I have one for all three games and a friend of mine who is also not going has the same so that's a pair for all Iran games but I have no idea how the transfer/resale works. Let me know if you find out and I have no problem passing them on to you.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^ wow, that's very nice of you to offer that. I hope is nothing bad, but I wonder why aren't you and your friend going? I assume you bought the tickets with intentions to go.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                    Amin,

I have one for all three games and a friend of mine who is also not going has the same so that's a pair for all Iran games but I have no idea how the transfer/resale works. Let me know if you find out and I have no problem passing them on to you.
                    Perfect. I think if my brother decides to go he will go for the first 2 games only. I was checking flights yesterday from Moscow to Saransk and there's no flights available and I don't think he would want to travel with a train. I'll find out the transfer process and I would be interested in getting tickets for the first 2 games.

I think you guys are able to resell the tickets for the last game through fifa as well.

I'll be in touch

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                      Hey guys,
                      we are trying to book seats for the free trains.
                      We thought that we could also travel with the train for free even if we don't want to see a game for instance if we want to travel from St. Petersburg to Moscow for a day... But now the page just offers to book seats of "additional trains". I think that is if you want to travel from one city to another for a game right? Because there is no opportunity to look for seats on days without games taking place. So does anyone of you know if only these additional trains are for free?
                      So - you are technically supposed to have game tickets for the free train - the free train site asks you to put in your fan id - so they look up the game tickets I believe.
                      Of course I say this as "I believe" because I found all the free trains I wanted to book were already all filled - so I went ahead and paid for normal train travel (you can find some fairly cheap and quick trains between moscow and st petersburg).
                      Feel free to send me a message on here if you want more details/advice - i just finished booking all my train travel this week.
                      (Moscow Kazan St Petersburg Saransk Moscow in case you were curious)

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Hey guys,

I also have 4 category 2 tickets for each of Iran games + 2 next round games. All next to each other. If you're interested feel free to PM me.

Comment

Can anyone message me to add into the whatsapp group for the people going to Russia, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ale87 View Post
                            Can anyone message me to add into the whatsapp group for the people going to Russia, thanks!
                            Me aswell lotfan

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                              So - you are technically supposed to have game tickets for the free train - the free train site asks you to put in your fan id - so they look up the game tickets I believe.
                              Of course I say this as "I believe" because I found all the free trains I wanted to book were already all filled - so I went ahead and paid for normal train travel (you can find some fairly cheap and quick trains between moscow and st petersburg).
                              Feel free to send me a message on here if you want more details/advice - i just finished booking all my train travel this week.
                              (Moscow Kazan St Petersburg Saransk Moscow in case you were curious)
                              thanks! I will write you a message

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                ^ wow, that's very nice of you to offer that. I hope is nothing bad, but I wonder why aren't you and your friend going? I assume you bought the tickets with intentions to go.
                                yes NFL jan we did but one of my friend's family situation changed and I may have a hard time taking so many days off in June to go so we decided not to.
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X