Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    Does anyone want to join the PFDC whatsapp group and/or telegram group.
    We are all traveling to Russia.
    yes please..

Comment

Whatsapp group or telegram group if you want to join please direct message me your phone # and name and I will add you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        FIFA can't possibly act in bad faith any more than this...
        Lol
        You realize why this worldcup is in Russia and the next in Qatar? It wasn't because of FIFA acting in good faith.

Comment

Sorry to ask a question that has been asked before, but how is everyone getting to and from Saransk? The airport looks to be a shitshow!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            What about creating a FB group like "Iranians at FIFA World Cup 2018"? And then add all the people you know coming, keeping it strictly only for those attending?
            there is a facebook event. add me to facebook, so I can invite you.
            Search me 'Pedram Rashidi'

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              there is a facebook event. add me to facebook, so I can invite you.
              Search me 'Pedram Rashidi'
              I added a Pedram Rashidi from Toronto.. hopefully it's you!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                Where is everyone staying in Kazan and Saransk?? i cant find anything, it is all sold out
                I am not staying in Saransk.. I have in laws in Kazan and planning on having someone drive me to Saransk (even if I have to pay them) on the morning of the match day on 25th and drive back after the game that night.. it's over 5 hr drive but beats the train and staying in Saransk.

I might have 2-3 seats open in the car if anyone wants to PM me to coordinate and hitch a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                  Sorry to ask a question that has been asked before, but how is everyone getting to and from Saransk? The airport looks to be a shitshow!
                  Hi Behzad, see my reply below..

Comment

Were going to Kazan from the 17th (only day the train was available) to the 21st, then we go to moscow, planning on going to saransk on the 25th in the morning, we wanted to return after the game but its at night and there is no flights etc. so were going to try to leave on the 26th in the morning back to moscow, we just need to find a place to sleep in saransk lol
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Guys, has anyone managed to release their tickets yet?

I'm still getting the "in the process of being delivered" message.

Comment

Post your phone # so I can add you to whatsapp and telegram group.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                          Yea man
                          so far i too havent been able to find a reasonably priced and easy enough of a way to just go there for the game and roll right back to Moscow..!!
                          freaking game is at 9pm local time too, which further complicates logistics ..!
                          anybody know if there are any Trains, especially overnight sleeper ones going to Saransk and Returning perhaps after the game or next day sometimes..??

forget the Free train bs which are all booked anyways Already.....! how much would it cost for a regular Train Roundtrip Moscow-Saransk?? im looking at about $500 A person currently for such a flight .... is Train that much cheaper..?? 10 hour drive each, to and from seems awful tiring adventure..!
                          where is the Train website in English ? with scheduling and all..??

logistics and accommodations in Russia so far seem a logistical nightmare..!! not to mention expensive

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Yea man
                            so far i too havent been able to find a reasonably priced and easy enough of a way to just go there for the game and roll right back to Moscow..!!
                            freaking game is at 9pm local time too, which further complicates logistics ..!
                            anybody know if there are any Trains, especially overnight sleeper ones going to Saransk and Returning perhaps after the game or next day sometimes..??

forget the Free train bs which are all booked anyways Already.....! how much would it cost for a regular Train Roundtrip Moscow-Saransk?? im looking at about $500 A person currently for such a flight .... is Train that much cheaper..?? 10 hour drive each, to and from seems awful tiring adventure..!
                            where is the Train website in English ? with scheduling and all..??

logistics and accommodations in Russia so far seem a logistical nightmare..!! not to mention expensive
                            Oh crap, so if we haven't booked the "free train" yet we are probably toast with that, aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                              Were going to Kazan from the 17th (only day the train was available) to the 21st, then we go to moscow, planning on going to saransk on the 25th in the morning, we wanted to return after the game but its at night and there is no flights etc. so were going to try to leave on the 26th in the morning back to moscow, we just need to find a place to sleep in saransk lol
                              Shayan jaan, there are plenty of decent and inexpensive hotels in Penza about 100 km south of Saransk. That's the option we were considering when we were still thinking of coming.

It's about a $70 USD cab ride each way which still saves you money compared to staying in Saransk (if you can even find something) and of course if you fly into Saransk and leave out of Penza you only pay for one ride:

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Saransk/Penza

I old you guys it was a shit show of monumental proportions!

The reason the Iran-Portugal match is not sold out is because there are no accommodations in Saransk.

Your best options is to fly into Saransk right before the match:

https://travelwith.s7.ru/selectExactDateSearchFlights.action?TA=1&TC=0&TI=0 &FLC=1&FLX=false&RDMPTN=false&utm_source=GFS&utm_m edium=metasearch&utm_campaign=GFS&SC1=ECONOMY&FSC1 =1&DD1=2018-06-25&DT1=00%3A00%3A00&DA1=DME&DP1=AIR_DME_RU&AA1=SKX &AP1=AIR_SKX_RU&LAN=en&partner=ee8380d2db&ibe_conv ersation=YXKK2KDHVCOVJOMYPSJ9KRQTRGGLY2U8

Take the taxi to Penza after the match (using the above link to Shayan) and then fly out of Penza:

https://www.google.com/flights/#flt=/m/02h9pc./m/04swd.2018-06-26;c:CAD;e:1;sd:1;t:f;tt
                              Last edited by Bi-honar; 04-21-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Join our whatsapp and telegram group if you are going to Russia. Message me your #, so I can add you to the group.

Comment

Working...
                                X