Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
    Please add me. Whatsapp: 14086550676

Finally Confirmed flight + train tickets +Have my fan ID & tickets to all 3 games.

Also, I have in laws in Kazan who will drive me to Saransk the day of the match and driving back that night. I can take 2 people with me if anyone needs a ride there and back on June 25th.
    Hey Ali I'm traveling with 3 other people. And one thing we are concerned with is going to Saransk from Kazan. We are going to the Colombia vs Poland game on the 24th and then our plan is to head to Kazan morning of the 25th! If you were able to take my brother and dad with you that would be amazing. They'd obviously pitch in for the cost of driving, and then myself and friend will just find another way to get down there. I'm going to try to use blabla car

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone want to join the PFDC whatsapp group and/or telegram group.

We are all traveling to Russia.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
        No this is the price right now. The only cheaper option is to fly to Moscow and spend basically a full day layover there. Like this one. 18 hours in Moscow but the total is $136. https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...48&paandi=true
        thank you
        eventually i found and book a One way St. Pete to Kazan for $178 each
        but now im still having a hard time finding a rea$onably priced lodging for the 3 of us.... especially hotels as im having a hard time trusting this Apt. deals with no security deposit required....... have a feeling they will try to cancel on me few days before or as soon as some other party offer them a higher rate??

Also, wondering if i should just leave for Saransk from Kazan ? For now im leaning towards going to Moscow and then flying roundtrip to Saransk for the Portugal game and back the next day..? WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHTS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER THE 2ND GAME IN KAZAN..? Have you guys decided on that yet?

also I just finished applying for the Fan ID, but checking for Free Trains all the useful times were Booked Full...!! are they gonna provide more free train scheduals or thats it ???

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          thank you
          eventually i found and book a One way St. Pete to Kazan for $178 each
          but now im still having a hard time finding a rea$onably priced lodging for the 3 of us.... especially hotels as im having a hard time trusting this Apt. deals with no security deposit required....... have a feeling they will try to cancel on me few days before or as soon as some other party offer them a higher rate??

Also, wondering if i should just leave for Saransk from Kazan ? For now im leaning towards going to Moscow and then flying roundtrip to Saransk for the Portugal game and back the next day..? WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHTS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER THE 2ND GAME IN KAZAN..? Have you guys decided on that yet?

also I just finished applying for the Fan ID, but checking for Free Trains all the useful times were Booked Full...!! are they gonna provide more free train scheduals or thats it ???
          I am going from Kazan to Moscow then round trip from Moscow to Saransk. Doesn't make sense to go from Kazan to Saransk. There is nothing to do in Saransk. If you are going to be in Russia once in your life, spend those extra few days in Moscow instead of Saransk.

Comment

Hey guys, is anyone else waiting in queue for more than an hour just to release tickets?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Hey guys, is anyone else waiting in queue for more than an hour just to release tickets?!
              yeep manam hamin moshkelo daram

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                yeep manam hamin moshkelo daram
                So stupid not to allow people to release tickets first before the sales phase starts but I guess FIFA wants to make sure all their own tickets are sold first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  So stupid not to allow people to release tickets first before the sales phase starts but I guess FIFA wants to make sure all their own tickets are sold first.
                  daghighan and them working on the application will definitely take also a lot of time... -.-

Comment

Hey guys, I was trying to put my tickets for Iran - Spain for resale. But there is no option to choose this game and it just says resale application and shows both of the games I bought. Does any of you know if I can only put all my tickets for resale or can I choose? because I was a bit afraid of continuing this request

Comment

I just listed 2 of my 4 Iran tickets on there by selecting them individually. Click on 'I Accept' and then you should be able to select the games individually at the bottom.

I don't understand this bit:

I still want 1 of my 4 tickets delivered so I'm not going to tick it but if I've understood it properly, that means the tickets I've listed for resale won't actually be available for anyone to buy until I have them delivered to me and return them to FIFA. And I can't sell my Round of 16 game ticket until the group stage is over. WTF is this BS ffs.

Comment

Where is everyone staying in Kazan and Saransk?? i cant find anything, it is all sold out
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I just listed 2 of my 4 Iran tickets on there by selecting them individually. Click on 'I Accept' and then you should be able to select the games individually at the bottom.
                          I don't understand this bit:

I still want 1 of my 4 tickets delivered so I'm not going to tick it but if I've understood it properly, that means the tickets I've listed for resale won't actually be available for anyone to buy until I have them delivered to me and return them to FIFA. And I can't sell my Round of 16 game ticket until the group stage is over. WTF is this BS ffs.
                          Thank you so much!! If I tick it, I can't sell my tickets right?
                          This is so stupid...

Comment

kheyli kheyli maskharast. They say if your tickets are already printed you have to wait until you receive them and then send them to their location in England. Va tazeh baad az un bilitat mishe bare furush gozashte beshan -.-

What a surprise status says: printed. Hala khoda midune key mikhan befrestan ticketaro.
                            They are literally playing with the people. You pay so much for flights and hotels because it's WC pluuus a country that has not much tourism and has thus not many possibilities for an "easy" stay. Oh and let's not forget their great free trains. I'm so annoyed by this never ending "money seeking" mood of Fifa.

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting the same "Tickets are in the process of being delivered" thing. What does that even mean?! They're either being delivered or not being delivered - you can't be in the "process" of being delivered!!!

The funny thing is that I constantly see new tickets becoming available even for the Iran matches, so some people are releasing their tickets for resale but it's obviously none of us... something smells VERY fishy here.

Just make sure you record and document everything guys (PDF prints, screen capture, etc.) because this is a serious breach of the sales agreement and if we're not able to sell our tickets, we can take them to court t get our money back.

FIFA can't possibly act in bad faith any more than this... we got these tickets months ago, they have not delivered them and as soon as the resell window opens they go into the "process" of delivering them!
                              Last edited by Bi-honar; 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                Hey Ali I'm traveling with 3 other people. And one thing we are concerned with is going to Saransk from Kazan. We are going to the Colombia vs Poland game on the 24th and then our plan is to head to Kazan morning of the 25th! If you were able to take my brother and dad with you that would be amazing. They'd obviously pitch in for the cost of driving, and then myself and friend will just find another way to get down there. I'm going to try to use blabla car

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                no problem but you're going to Kazan on 25th? bc the iran game thst day is in Saransk. i will be leaving Kazan to Saransk in the morning of 25th to watch the game & head back that night after the game. if this works for you guys then I'm sure we can fit at least 2 people. maybe 3..

Comment

Working...
                                X