Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC to helsinki is in the 800s ... flight from there is an hour long ... Thats an option

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea, im looking at about 700$ for One way to St. pete from Missouri USA
      About 1300 round trip

anybody knows a good site for best flight prices?, i dont want any more than 20 hr or so in transit though..!
      which airline?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

About 1300 round trip

anybody knows a good site for best flight prices?, i dont want any more than 20 hr or so in transit though..!
        are you sure about this? i have check round trip from Missouri USA to St. Peterburg round trip is around $1700 from June 13-June 25. which dates are you checking?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          NYC to helsinki is in the 800s ... flight from there is an hour long ... Thats an option

$850 for your flight and about two days in flight + $300 your helsenki.
          I looked for those flights, its madness, the amount of time you will be traveling just to get to saint petersburg.

Comment

About 1300 round trip
            skyscanner.de or .com
            skycheck.de or .com
            Urlaubspiraten.kayak.de or .com

in sky check you can choose even round trip and type 4 different airports the same time. all three are good, prices are next to each other, you have to check all of them, they scan all flight sites and give the best offer. you can also choose multi-fly.

i find my flight to st Petersburg and back from Moscow to Germany, for around 260 euro. very good.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              i got my tickets for $1290. prices are not $1650.
              you pay way too much flight from toronto-helsinki is 900, and you can get a bus to st.pesterburg for 20 bucks dont need to fly

Comment

Hey guys

Does anyone have a good itinerary of their travel plans.

I'm getting there the night of June 14 ...
                June 15 - Spending time in St. petes ... prob find a pub or two or get around with some persian fans and hit the shit --- IRAN GAME at 1800 --- after party
                June 16 - Spending time to explore the city and watch as many games (FRANCE v AUSTRALIA at 1 pm and ARGENTINA v ICELAND at 4 pm) ... Saturday night - so check out a club maybe
                June 17 - Checking out of the hotel ... prob gonna take flight to Moscow for 123$ one way in the am ... GERMANY v MEXICO If im lucky to get the lotto ... then party after
                June 18 - Check out Moscow and watch (TUNESIA vs. ENGLAND and maybe SWEDEN vs. KOREA)
                June 19 - Check out Moscow even more (COLOMBIA vs. JAPAN and RUSSIA vs. EGYPT)
                June 20 - Check out of hotel ... flight to Kazan which is only 108$ one way ... make sure to not miss watching PORTUGAL vs. MOROCCO and also watch SAUDI's slaughter fest vs URUGUAY ... IRAN GAME AT 21:00 ... after party
                June 21 - Check out kazan - CROATIA vs. ARGENTINA should be a nice one ... this is a muslim city so probably not much craziness?
                June 22 - Check out of hotel ....
                June 23
                --
                THIS IS WHERE I DON"T know where and what to do ...Don't think KAZAN has much to see
                --
                June 24
                June 25 - IRAN's last game at 21:00

Anyone have any ideas of where and what do do from June 22nd to 24th? Go back to Moscow maybe - or maybe go to a hike?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  Hey guys

Does anyone have a good itinerary of their travel plans.

I'm getting there the night of June 14 ...
                  June 15 - Spending time in St. petes ... prob find a pub or two or get around with some persian fans and hit the shit --- IRAN GAME at 1800 --- after party
                  June 16 - Spending time to explore the city and watch as many games (FRANCE v AUSTRALIA at 1 pm and ARGENTINA v ICELAND at 4 pm) ... Saturday night - so check out a club maybe
                  June 17 - Checking out of the hotel ... prob gonna take flight to Moscow for 123$ one way in the am ... GERMANY v MEXICO If im lucky to get the lotto ... then party after
                  June 18 - Check out Moscow and watch (TUNESIA vs. ENGLAND and maybe SWEDEN vs. KOREA)
                  June 19 - Check out Moscow even more (COLOMBIA vs. JAPAN and RUSSIA vs. EGYPT)
                  June 20 - Check out of hotel ... flight to Kazan which is only 108$ one way ... make sure to not miss watching PORTUGAL vs. MOROCCO and also watch SAUDI's slaughter fest vs URUGUAY ... IRAN GAME AT 21:00 ... after party
                  June 21 - Check out kazan - CROATIA vs. ARGENTINA should be a nice one ... this is a muslim city so probably not much craziness?
                  June 22 - Check out of hotel ....
                  June 23
                  --
                  THIS IS WHERE I DON"T know where and what to do ...Don't think KAZAN has much to see
                  --
                  June 24
                  June 25 - IRAN's last game at 21:00

Anyone have any ideas of where and what do do from June 22nd to 24th? Go back to Moscow maybe - or maybe go to a hike?
                  I think roughly my itinerary will be :

Arrive in St petersburg 2 days before game. Get situated in Condo and city. Go to Iran vs. Morocco

Nxt 4 days tour St petersburg.

Then flight to Moscow, from Moscow to Sochi.

Sochi for 7 days. Beach, Black Sea ( russian Riviera), hikes in protected wildlife area which connects with sochi city center via tram, watch the games from there.

Last day in Sochi before leaving : Watch RO16 match between group A winner and Group B runner up, if by some insane fate that is iran, I will never stop talking about it.

Comment

my plan is here or in the other thread, nearly the same...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

is anyone going to be at St. Peterburg on the 15th, if so lets meet in person. where in St. petersburg are you staying?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        you pay way too much flight from toronto-helsinki is 900, and you can get a bus to st.pesterburg for 20 bucks dont need to fly
                        give me your flight number and dates and i tell you if i pay too much or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          round trip from toronto to helsinki is $1100 in june. plus you are on average 1-2 days on the route to there. you have to get to helsinki and then take a 8 hour bus to saint petersburg. by the time you get to st. peterburg you will be dead tired.

please tell me how you are getting there and back. i would love to hear alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            skyscanner.de or .com
                            skycheck.de or .com
                            Urlaubspiraten.kayak.de or .com

in sky check you can choose even round trip and type 4 different airports the same time. all three are good, prices are next to each other, you have to check all of them, they scan all flight sites and give the best offer. you can also choose multi-fly.

i find my flight to st Petersburg and back from Moscow to Germany, for around 260 euro. very good.
                            i have check skyscanner and from toronto is 1100, where you guys seeing prices for $800 from canada in june.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                              round trip from toronto to helsinki is $1100 in june. plus you are on average 1-2 days on the route to there. you have to get to helsinki and then take a 8 hour bus to saint petersburg. by the time you get to st. peterburg you will be dead tired.

please tell me how you are getting there and back. i would love to hear alternative.
                              pedram jan is 4 hour bus,

Comment

i just found 980 on icelandic air, toronto helsinki

Comment

Working...
                                X