Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    So do you think it will be better for me to apply for Category1 for Morocco and Spain matches with my Iranian passport? But does that mean that i am in competition for 8% of tickets that are for Iranian fans?
    yes both yes. seems to have a better chance to compete just against lazy Iranian fans. bigger chance.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      you should have applied for tier 1 , then tick give me lower tier if they are avilable

did you do this? this was possible right?
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        ended up applying for 3 CAT1 vs Morocco, and 3 Cat3 for the RO16 game in Sochi ( 1A v 2B ). For those that applied for the first lottery, how many of you got the tickets ??
        why this?

you should apply with Iranian nationality and passport and choose Iran fan ticket, category 1 and tick also accept lower tier...and choose also ro16, quarters, if Iran advance, so if Iran becomes first or second you see the right correct Iran match and also quarterfinal if they qualify...and so on..
        sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          why this?

you should apply with Iranian nationality and passport and choose Iran fan ticket, category 1 and tick also accept lower tier...and choose also ro16, quarters, if Iran advance, so if Iran becomes first or second you see the right correct Iran match and also quarterfinal if they qualify...and so on..
          Because all of my party does not have up to date iranian passports, and unfortunately FIFA did not allow me to put the main applicant who does have valid iranian passport, and then put the other guests with american passport, and still get supporter package. So I just applied for my whole party as american. And I did chose that I would accept lower category.

Comment

can someone help out with the fan ID?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              can someone help out with the fan ID?
              what is your problem?

after ticket apply go to

www.fan-id.ru

and fill out everything and type your ticket number which you got in email, and you have to wait for email and post later you get tickets..
              sigpic

-

Comment

who else is going?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                  who else is going?
                  me apply for ticket ,waiting for it, i will do the rest by jan

Comment

who else is going?
                    I have applied for tickets, let's see what happens!!
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Because all of my party does not have up to date iranian passports, and unfortunately FIFA did not allow me to put the main applicant who does have valid iranian passport, and then put the other guests with american passport, and still get supporter package. So I just applied for my whole party as american. And I did chose that I would accept lower category.
                      then do it with current passport, BUT update your Iranian passports soon, you can change PASSPORT ID of your guests even after the apply. I did this for my brother, because his passport is till august, now he got new one, and I could change it. this is no problem, even not with eMail contact.

if you all have Iranian passport and it is JUST an update problem, you can fix this, but it costs of course, as Iranian consul takes money for new passport...
                      sigpic

-

Comment

Why do you guys think you will not get a ticket?

Comment

Why do you guys think you will not get a ticket?
                          i believe i can get 1 ticket at least

Comment

you should get your airline tickets, prices are going up

Comment

i got my tickets for $1290. prices are not $1650.

Comment

i got my tickets for $1290. prices are not $1650.
                                yea, im looking at about 700$ for One way to St. pete from Missouri USA
                                About 1300 round trip

anybody knows a good site for best flight prices?, i dont want any more than 20 hr or so in transit though..!

Comment

Working...
                                X