Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Just applied for my tickets again so let's hope it goes through this time.
    Good job. What is the maximum number of tickets you can apply for each match?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      Is it between city or or just intracity? You mean I can take a over night train from St. Peterburg to Kazan for free? The price tag for this in train is around $400.
      There is train before and after the train from venue to Moscow or other big city, but it seems you have to take it directly the night or day after the match. seems they want the fans and tourists in Moscow and other big cities.

with fan id you can travel from venue to venue or to Moscow ,and also use the trains inside a city and metro..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        so i contacted the iran tours, they said they have tickets, but is not confirmed, they say they will let me know by next week. if not i will apply for the random draw , but have to get a ticket regardless, cause if not have to get visa, and Russian visa is annoying and hard
        just go to fifa, and order tickets there, and nowhere else. iran is not safe.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          Good job. What is the maximum number of tickets you can apply for each match?
          Main person + max. 3 guests = 4 person.
          maximum 7 matches. so total maximum 28 tickets. every human can maximum watch 7 matches. if you are infantile or Putin, it is of course different story..
          sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            just go to fifa, and order tickets there, and nowhere else. iran is not safe.
            i will order from fifa, you order tier 1?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              what you mean TST not available ,you mean we cant get 3 iran games for the random draw?
              this period you can just order INDIVIDUAL SINGLE TICKET. there are also TST =Team Series Tickets from 3 to 7 but not in this period. if you get a TST-3 you see all 3 iran matches, and if you get higher, you see more matches. but here you have to select every single match.
              sigpic

-

Comment

this period you can just order INDIVIDUAL SINGLE TICKET. there are also TST =Team Series Tickets from 3 to 7 but not in this period. if you get a TST-3 you see all 3 iran matches, and if you get higher, you see more matches. but here you have to select every single match.
                ok so single matches which we want, so will be 3 games 3 individual tickets, also which one is better tier 1 or tier2?

Comment

GUYS.

REGARDING FREE TRANSPORTATION

1) You need Tickets to a match, and your Fan ID.
                  2) You have to book the free transportation on transport2018.com but you should do this after you get tickets and confirmation of fan ID (You need the fan id number, and they check it with fifa ticket order).
                  3) the trains will be added and the plan is fit after 15 December.
                  4) you can not take every train you want. you have to click on the Match you have tickets for, and you can take trains from Moscow to the venue and also back to Moscow, but immeadiately before and after the match (you can check them out).

Idea of this is that tourists and ticket holder can stay mostly in Moscow, and not need to search for hotel in saransk or whereever...

you can also use the metro and trains inside a city for free.

First, buy your tickets, organize fast your fan id, and than ask for free transportation. not the other way. khaste shodam be khoda as in soalatun....aaah.
                  sigpic

-

Comment

GUYS.

2) You have to book the free transportation on transport2018.com but you should do this after you get tickets and confirmation of fan ID (You need the fan id number, and they check it with fifa ticket order).
                    4) you can not take every train you want. you have to click on the Match you have tickets for, and you can take trains from Moscow to the venue and also back to Moscow, but immeadiately before and after the match (you can check them out).

Idea of this is that tourists and ticket holder can stay mostly in Moscow, and not need to search for hotel in saransk or whereever...

First, buy your tickets, organize fast your fan id, and than ask for free transportation. not the other way. khaste shodam be khoda as in soalatun....aaah.
                    well have to wait till jan to get the random draw win, also the city to city free ticket they will issue a time for it?

Comment

Is there a specific reason as to why we shouldn't apply for Supporter Tickets? It seems like the demand is different for the supporter tickets vs individual match tickets... And I think 8% stadium goes to supporter tickets...

Which type of ticket do you think I have a higher likelihood of getting? For example, on the Iran-Morocco game: CAT1 tickets for Supporter are in high demand; whereas, CAT3 tickets for individual match tickets are in high demand -- the complete opposite.

I do have a Iranian passport, so that should constitute as a "supporter".

Comment

GUYS.

I visited this site where do i book my transportation on this site: transport2018.com I dont see anywhere? is it only from moscow? Iran first game is in St. Petersburg though? So they go from St. Petersburg to Moscow.

I am buying four games ticket, what does this mean?

here my schedule:

Iran - St. Peterburg - June 15
                        Germany - Moscow - June 17
                        Iran - Kazan - June 20
                        Brazil St. Peterburg - June 22

what does this mean for me?

Comment

I am looking at all schedules, now with these free trains. the whole process changes now.

Comment

Me and 6 friends are buying following tickets(or trying) would be fun to meet up with you guys if you are there at the time!

Morocco v Iran - Saint Petersburg -
                            Argentina v Iceland - Moscow Spartak
                            Germany v Mexico - Moscow Luzhniki
                            Poland v Senegal - Moscow Spartak
                            Argentina v Croatia - Nizhny Novgorod

Comment

Free train for Iran vs Spain match:

Train before the match:
                              You can travel from St. Peterburg to Kazan or Moscow to Kazan

Train after the match:
                              Kazan to Moscow

that BS. why am I only forced to go back to Moscow.

Comment

I am getting more and more disappointed. tickets are around $210 USD. which is not bad, but getting around in Russia is a headache in itself. the tickets are not helping either.

Comment

Working...
                                X