Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The free transportation is real with Bus and Train. Supposedly train is excellent in city centers especially ( getting around St petersburg).

Would you guys be interested in meeting in St Petersburg during the week around game . I will be there two days before match and including matchday about 5 days (planned), then I go to Sochi. Wandering St petersburg streets with PFDC would be great.

Comment

On the Fifa site it askes me:

Are you a Recognised Supporter of a team?

But I live in Sweden, what should I do here?

Comment

select none.. and contiue
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I applied for Iran vs Morocco and Iran vs Portugal cat1 an hour ago. Would be great to get them.. :-) can't wait.
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Guys you can NOW apply for iran tickets, individual matches, or tst series. I will check it later

BUT

I want to help all of you getting tickets. Whoever have no clue, no information and needs help, you JUST ASK HERE MEMBERS AND ME and TAKE HELP!

But! You have to take time and also inform yourself. I don't want stupid questions. I want to help everybody to help you get your tickets apply.

Do not apply right now, if you are NOT SURE - FIRST ASK AND GET ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION and than apply because it is LOTTERY. you can apply now or later, till 31 January. so do not make mistakes.

1) CREDIT CARD (TICKET MAIN PERSON) VISA or Mastercard.
            2) Inform yourself about Categories, and individual tickets and team series (TST or Supporter Team series now new!)
            3) you can not mix individual tickets with Team series. (you have to make separate orders, with separate login email accounts, and you have to be lucky.
            4) probably one night or day we can make a conference video chat, and I and other ask your questions in Skype or wherever.
            5) there are free trains which you can book, but first you need tickets, and fan id, whoever got lucky, I will tell him what to do next.
            6) You have to put money on your credit card till 31. January or first days in February at least. And inform your bank allowing to take money from fifa and tell them the nearly amount which they will take (credit card limit, for transfer)
            7) there are special tickets for obese people, or other easy access or wheelchair, so whoever have somebody or is somebody which can take advantage of this, I will help him what to you. you get easier tickets this way, but of course you must upload medical documents, so not doing this just for fun.

All in all, first inform yourself, think about everything.

Whoever is really clear, and read all information, come and talk and ask.

GHATI NAKONID! THINK! THINK! AND KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              I applied for Iran vs Morocco and Iran vs Portugal cat1 an hour ago. Would be great to get them.. :-) can't wait.
              you manage to get individual ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                you manage to get individual ticket?
                he tried for ticket. lottery after 31 January!
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  select none.. and contiue
                  this is for getting ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    Guys you can NOW apply for iran tickets, individual matches, or tst series. I will check it later

BUT

I want to help all of you getting tickets. Whoever have no clue, no information and needs help, you JUST ASK HERE MEMBERS AND ME and TAKE HELP!

But! You have to take time and also inform yourself. I don't want stupid questions. I want to help everybody to help you get your tickets apply.

Do not apply right now, if you are NOT SURE - FIRST ASK AND GET ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION and than apply because it is LOTTERY. you can apply now or later, till 31 January. so do not make mistakes.

1) CREDIT CARD (TICKET MAIN PERSON) VISA or Mastercard.
                    2) Inform yourself about Categories, and individual tickets and team series (TST or Supporter Team series now new!)
                    3) you can not mix individual tickets with Team series. (you have to make separate orders, with separate login email accounts, and you have to be lucky.
                    4) probably one night or day we can make a conference video chat, and I and other ask your questions in Skype or wherever.
                    5) there are free trains which you can book, but first you need tickets, and fan id, whoever got lucky, I will tell him what to do next.
                    6) You have to put money on your credit card till 31. January or first days in February at least. And inform your bank allowing to take money from fifa and tell them the nearly amount which they will take (credit card limit, for transfer)
                    7) there are special tickets for obese people, or other easy access or wheelchair, so whoever have somebody or is somebody which can take advantage of this, I will help him what to you. you get easier tickets this way, but of course you must upload medical documents, so not doing this just for fun.

All in all, first inform yourself, think about everything.

Whoever is really clear, and read all information, come and talk and ask.

GHATI NAKONID! THINK! THINK! AND KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
                    free transportation is in the city only or between cities also?like st.petersbourg-moscow?

Comment

here is my World Cup plan, whoever wants to join me/us can contact me or book like this.

14 June: Dusseldorf - St. Petersburg, direct flight, and cheap but good with Aeroflot.
                      14 June: watching opening ceremony and russia vs. Saudi Arabia with iran and russia flag.

15 June: Starting party and sightseeing with Iranian fans and probably watching a little bit Uruguay Egypt and 18:00 local time match, after match also party and watching Portugal Spain after this, and party.

16 June: Sightseeing and 4 WC Matches watching here and there.

16/17 June in the night: train and sleeping in train, they have beds. and for free transfer if you have ticket/fan id.
                      17 June: little bit sightseeing and city.
                      17 June: Apply this phase for Germany - Mexico. Will be great. Again 25.000 or more Mexicans will be there, and I live in Germany, so my 2nd national team.
                      18 June: Moscow sightseeing, WC matches, fan fest.
                      19 June: Moscow sightseeing, WC matches, fan fest.
                      19/20 June: Night train again with bed, for free to Kazan, being there on 20 June.
                      20 June: match vs. Spain at 21 local time.
                      21 June: little bit sightseeing and back in the late afternoon to Moscow over night with night train with bed.
                      22 June: Moscow sight seeing, WC matches, fan fest.
                      23 June: Moscow sight seeing, WC matches, fan fest.
                      24 June: Moscow sight seeing, WC matches, fan fest
                      24/ 25 June: Night train to Saransk, being there in the morniing, evening match vs Portugal
                      25/26 june: back in the night, around 2,3 am to Moscow.
                      26 june: beging in Moscow around 1pm.
                      26 june: flight back to Dusseldorf in around 7pm.

sigpic

-

Comment

I have several questions :

1) As one ask before, if you don't have the tickets, do you have to apply for visa?

2) They say when you have your fan ID, you can have access to free transportation between cities. How it works because it seems to be only for certain trains (those just before the match of something like that). And how to be sure to find an available seat if every ID fan people (+ other random people) want to take the train you are planning to take.

Comment

Someone PELASE HELP ME!

I am on this page to apply for tickets and nothing comes up. It is blank:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organis.../purchase.html

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I have several questions :
                            1) As one ask before, if you don't have the tickets, do you have to apply for visa?
                            2) They say when you have your fan ID, you can have access to free transportation between cities. How it works because it seems to be only for certain trains (those just before the match of something like that). And how to be sure to find an available seat if every ID fan people (+ other random people) want to take the train you are planning to take.
                            i just called a tour from iran, IF YOU DONT HAVE TICKET YOU WILL NEED VISA TICKET MUST BE UNDER YOUR NAME AND SIGN UP ON FAN ID

Comment

Since the TSTs are not available in this Sales Period, will the CSTs work similar to TST4,5,6 and 7? In the case where Iran does not get out of the group, will we still be granted tickets to matches for the group winner or will we get a refund?

Comment

Originally posted by Madboots View Post
                                Since the TSTs are not available in this Sales Period, will the CSTs work similar to TST4,5,6 and 7? In the case where Iran does not get out of the group, will we still be granted tickets to matches for the group winner or will we get a refund?
                                what you mean TST not available ,you mean we cant get 3 iran games for the random draw?

Comment

Working...
                                X