No announcement yet.

Iran Hazfi Cup - 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good also means that Saipa will be in ACL. Ali Daei's squad is real young and he gives great opportunities to younger players.

How was Majid Hosseini (the defender) in this game? He is our next big defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Good also means that Saipa will be in ACL. Ali Daei's squad is real young and he gives great opportunities to younger players.
      How was Majid Hosseini (the defender) in this game? He is our next big defender.
      Bet you anything that by next season all their key players are gone. Already there are talks of Gholizadeh joining Kaveh Rezaei at Charleroi. Most probably Torabi will leave as well. And Daei ironically barely stays in a team more than a season...

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        SS wins the jame hazfi 1-0

Iran Super jam will be SS vs PP in Summer!!

it should be a very juicy game before the start of the league!
        Congrats to Esteghlal and Esteghlalis!

I put my mighty penis on the line that this match will not happen. There will be an excuse from either side or IFF avoiding this match. The IR dreads such big and fierce crowd in one place!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Congrats to Esteghlal and Esteghlalis!

I put my mighty penis on the line that this match will not happen. There will be an excuse from either side or IFF avoiding this match. The IR dreads such big and fierce crowd in one place!
          it happens twice a year anyway so why not a third time? I don't get it...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            it happens twice a year anyway so why not a third time? I don't get it...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
            They have done this many times in the past. The 2 times happen every year because it's the league games and any gained/lost point is decisive in their standings.

Comment

Mullah regime is so desperate to give SS a cup. They have none in past 6 years. It is almost obvious.

Comment

Bet you anything that by next season all their key players are gone. Already there are talks of Gholizadeh joining Kaveh Rezaei at Charleroi. Most probably Torabi will leave as well. And Daei ironically barely stays in a team more than a season...
                You’re right they likely will lose the two but on the flip side don’t forget Daie will have the summer to bring in more players. He isn’t the best tactician but he definitely can put a team together and get decent results
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  You’re right they likely will lose the two but on the flip side don’t forget Daie will have the summer to bring in more players. He isn’t the best tactician but he definitely can put a team together and get decent results
                  But that again was part of my argument. Daei awkwardly doesn't usually last more than a single season in any team!

Comment

He's got younger players ... Taha Shariati, Mohammad Sharifi etc.

Tons of Saipa youth products that can fill the void.

Comment

But that again was part of my argument. Daei awkwardly doesn't usually last more than a single season in any team!
                      Ah got you I kinda misread your point there! You’re right but I’d be surprised to see him leave he knows he has a good thing going there...as tehranto touched on the youth in that club is great they also have some solid vets too. Let’s wait and see what happens
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

football is great but the dumb savage fans of some teams ruin it. look at ss fan who has lost his eye. stupid fan who did it should be the last one in Iran who can dare to throw an object at fans or players of any team: به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، اسماعیل بهداروند هوادار 34 ساله تیم استقلال در جریان دیدار این تیم مقابل خونه به خونه بابل از ناحیه چشم راست دچار آسیب*دیدگی شدید شدو بعد از بررسی پزشکان متاسفانه بینایی خود را از دست داد.

Comment

Working...
                        X