Iran Hazfi Cup - 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Hazfi Cup - 2017-2018

Strange that we don't have a thread for this competition. Here are the remaining matches:

UPDATED 10/26/2017

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 3.29.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 3.29.22 PM.png[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-26-2017, 06:14 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Tractor 5:2 Fair Sepasi (AET)
    SNA 2:1 Damash Gilan (AET)

Sharifi scored 4 goals for Tractor.

So far Tractor, SNA and Esteghlal have advanced to the Quarterfinals.

Comment

Would be cool if the final ends up being Persepolis vs Esteghlal.

Comment

Any highlights from Fajr vs Terekmonsazi?

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
          Any highlights from Fajr vs Terekmonsazi?
          http://static2.90tv.ir/c12f8306/TRA-...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

Comment

Iranjavan, Esteghlal Khuzestan, Khooneh be Khooneh, and Gostaresh Foolad all joined the Quarterfinals.

Only game left be played is Persepolis - Baadraan.

Comment

Quarter-finals have been drawn

Esteghlal - Iranjavan Bushehr
              Esteghlal Khuzestan - Tractor
              Khoone be Khoone - Gostaresh Foolad
              Baadraan/Perspolis - Sanat Naft

Perspolis - Baadraan is going to be held on Dec 10th. The QF games are going to be held on Dec 18/19th

Comment

PP just got another BS penalty. This was the biggest BS penalty I have ever seen in my life, seriously!

Basher Resan pulled the shirt of the Badaran player and then dropped himself in the box and got a pk! LOL

This is insane! This is one of the worst calls I have ever seen! This referee should be banned for life for this!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  PP just got another BS penalty. This was the biggest BS penalty I have ever seen in my life, seriously!

Basher Resan pulled the shirt of the Badaran player and then dropped himself in the box and got a pk! LOL

This is insane! This is one of the worst calls I have ever seen! This referee should be banned for life for this!
                  Doesn't surprise me one bit. The top teams will always get the calls.. They want the best teams possible in the final

Comment

Our 3rd goal was wrongfully called offside, it wasn't even close. Neither side was really favored today.

Game ended 2-1, but should've ended 5-1. We missed so many chances..
                    But it was right to rest some players, since our next game will be on Tuesday. Our defense without Hosseini doesn't look the same.

Baadraan will promote if they keep this up. But their fan culture is...weird to say the least.
                    Last edited by 04041374; 12-15-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Thanks for this post. Basher Resan must be penalized, financially, for his act. If this happened in Germany he would be penalized. Someone needs to report his act to 90 program.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Comment

anyone knows where Baderan is from? Never seen so many fans from another team in Azadi (except for Perspolis and Esteghlal).

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            anyone knows where Baderan is from? Never seen so many fans from another team in Azadi (except for Perspolis and Esteghlal).
                            Tehran

Comment

^^ how do they have so many fans?

Comment

Working...
                              X