No announcement yet.

Lets have fun: Just Imagine for 1 hour, That Iran wins 2018 WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would wake up and realize it was all a dream!

I suggest you do it too!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Don't mind him. he is incorset usually.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I remember back in the day PersianLegion idolized Ramin. Times have changed...

Comment

His post will probably be deleted.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^
            lets keep it civilized pls!

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Ok KC McElroy... Ur name sound like you're straight out of a 1950's white suburban family.

thanks for being a sports.... he is just kidding you albeit a lil bit over the line today! lol
            relax, you are good!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

how about we imagine for just one hour, that we organized two good friendlies against top teams.

Comment

Wear my Iran jersey all the time.

Gloat like crazy.

Send a video to TM thanking them.

If I have a girlfriend at that time. Its Persian babytime(not responsible...ok maybe...)

Comment

- Cry my heart out. Like legit in a corner in the fetal position
                  - Call my Dad/uncles in Iran
                  - Drink to a point that I don't even know my name anymore

Comment

Turkey almost did in 2002, Croatia Almost did in 1998, so anything is possible!!

Comment

Obviously its not realistic, but OP made that point already.

If such a thing happened, I don't know if I could ever enjoy football in the same way. Nothing would match it. It would be a lifetime of trying to get back to that level!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Obviously its not realistic, but OP made that point already.

If such a thing happened, I don't know if I could ever enjoy football in the same way. Nothing would match it. It would be a lifetime of trying to get back to that level!
                        Exactly what I feel about the subject. as far as day-dreaming goes, TM winning the world cup on the same level as winning the lottery for me.

Comment

I think I would be the most arrogant POS for the next 4 years, On every single sports topic I would remind people of the achievement, Even when Man U Plays Real Madrid, Id bring it up
                          PS I dont know why you guys cant just play along and say what youd do. Dont act as if youve never imagined it, not even once in your life
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            how about we imagine for just one hour, that we organized two good friendlies against top teams.
                            We did it.. And it worked! Except for the top part

Comment

I would buy a life-time supply of TM clothing and wear them head-to-toe every day. TM socks. TM underwear. TM jersey. TM suit. TM tie. TM shoes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X