Lets have fun: Just Imagine for 1 hour, That Iran wins 2018 WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets have fun: Just Imagine for 1 hour, That Iran wins 2018 WC

I know that we are the eternal under dogs in every single match.

even if we play somali pirates fc we are the under dogs, But this is a website, Lets have fun.

TM u17 has made me imagine what if Iran scraped through and managed to get to the Semi finals, We fight a tough 0-0 Vs Argentina in the Semis, Messi gets injured in the 105th. The game goes to PKs Argentina notorious chokers at PKs miss, and we are off to the FINAL...

The Final no less is Iran vs Spain. The game is on. Spain hits the post 3 times, We have 20% possession, we are absoloutley bombarded by shots but Spain cant finish.. Extra time by the stroke of Magic Gucci Comes in and scores a World cup winning goal... We seal the deal and are 2018 WC CHAMPS

What will you do that day? That month and for the rest of the summer?
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

I see a thousand shambools perishing by the time this thread is over.

Comment

I would personally call every single person I have met in real life/have the number of that has ever talked bad about TM or Iranian sports and gloat like crazy and talk shit.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
        I would first gooz and then an.
        Wtf, why do u always make loos comments like this that aren't even funny Mr.Sharif University

Comment

I will do the same thing as every other time that TM won the World Cup......... wake up

Comment

I've seen Greece, I've seen Leicester and I've seen us develop into a special side. It can happen and if it does, I will probably just give up all material possessions, say my goodbyes to all the people in my life and go to a temple in the Nepalese mountains and spend the rest of my days trying to gain some meaning to the remainder of my life for my life will have peaked as I know it and there really would be no way to match the feeling. That or develop a very serious heroin addiction to try and relive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Wtf, why do u always make loos comments like this that aren't even funny Mr.Sharif University
              That's his way of saying this thread is dumb w/o directly insulting someone

Comment

I just think at that point there is no meaning in life anymore and our spirits will seperate from our bodies and move on to the afterlife.

Comment

I would probably cry my heart and eyes out!!!!

Comment

Can we do this later? Right now I am spending this hour imagining I am with Olivia Wilde.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

It's definitely possible. Unlikely, but possible. It would be similar to when Greece won the Euro in 2004, or as mentioned similar to when Leceister won the premier league. I plan on putting at least $20 on Iran to win it. I'm sure the return would be incredible [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                        *** edited ***
                        Ok KC McElroy... Ur name sound like you're straight out of a 1950's white suburban family.

Comment

I would probably die

Comment

I would wear an Iran jersey every single day for the rest of year. The whole summer of 2019 and 2020
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Ok KC McElroy... Ur name sound like you're straight out of a 1950's white suburban family.
                              Don't mind him. he is incorset usually.

Comment

Working...
                              X