• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF's anthem:
    https://youtu.be/v4RHZ1ssCBA

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      So it looks like the Panama match is confirmed for November 10 th and that IFF is looking for another European nation to come to Austria to play a second friendly match for November 14 th
      The Serbia match is off
      we should find a good european team to play, hope IFF can find a good team

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        ^ That was actually the old anthem... this is the new official anthem of the IFF

NEDA

sigpic

Comment

Austria also plays Uruguay in Vienna on November 14 th

Unfortunately the clock is ticking against TM to find a good European team to play on that date.

Comment

Austria also plays Uruguay in Vienna on November 14 th
            Unfortunately the clock is ticking against TM to find a good European team to play on that date.
            Slovenia, Montenegro , Macedonia and Bulgaria still not have a friendly on Nov 14

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
              Slovenia, Montenegro , Macedonia and Bulgaria still not have a friendly on Nov 14
              actually bulgaria is not bad, we can play them, even slovenia is good, i am not saying is the best friendly, but is still a good friendly

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                i am sure, we have another team for replacement for Serbia. Before we wanted to play Serbia in Europe and Venezuela B in Iran. Now we play Panama A and another team for sure. Serbia Friendly can be bad for us, because 25% chance facing them. and if we stay "unknown" for them it is better for us. In case of Panama, we are the stronger team, and can be self-confidence to beat them in World Cup again.
                Oh yeah, why not having zero friendlies so we can stay even more unknown to our future WC opponents. Why not even forbid our future WC squad players to play with their clubs, so than our future opponents can't even scout them? Something Dejagah is doing right now btw.

Who cares to stay unknown, we should improve our game, practice, having our weakness exposes etc..;

Comment

well the sarcasm aside , you are right playing better teams will expose our weaknesses and its ok so this way we can fix them.
                  and now that the FIFA ranking doesn't mean anything for the WC draw , why not play those strong teams !!

Comment

well the sarcasm aside , you are right playing better teams will expose our weaknesses and its ok so this way we can fix them.
                    and now that the FIFA ranking doesn't mean anything for the WC draw , why not play those strong teams !!
                    we can play strong teams, however our problem is money, we can't afford to pay 1 million to france to play them.

Comment

Ehsan jan i know that dadash

Forget countires like France,Germany brazil ,Portigal and Spain baba joon

I am talking about likes of Serbia,Holland,Belgium,Switzerland and Ireland

Comment

Friendly game Date from the game between Iran and Panama changed

Now the friendly is November 9 in Graz Austria

http://www.teletica.com/m/note.aspx?note=176768

Comment

Are we still facing Venezuela...???

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Are we still facing Venezuela...???
                            I dont see any official news about venezuela game or Serbia game.
                            The only game confirmed until now is the game against Panama.

Comment

Venezuela and Serbia matches are both canceled or i should say they were never really scheduled to begin with anyway.

Comment

Ehsan jan i know that dadash

Forget countires like France,Germany brazil ,Portigal and Spain baba joon

I am talking about likes of Serbia,Holland,Belgium,Switzerland and Ireland
                                Belgium Is good they are expensive holland won't play their a team and Serbia has friendlies the other two are involved in playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X