Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    CAN SOMEONE explain to me where there is any mention of Team Melli playing in The Netherlands (Arnhem)??

I would go 200% if true and have to know in time.

Thanks in advance!!
    where do you live?
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      where do you live?
      I'm originally from Amsterdam, but nowadays living in Rotterdam.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

CAN SOMEONE explain to me where there is any mention of Team Melli playing in The Netherlands (Arnhem)??

I would go 200% if true and have to know in time.

Thanks in advance!!
        The IFF website announced the game would be at that stadium.

Comment

That stadium is way to big anyways, i think if the match goes through they most probably gonna play it at a small stadium.. Maybe someting like Venlo or another similar city/stadium...

Comment

According to management of Gelredome Stadium , Arnhem , their is NO Venezuela - Iran venue their. Not on 13/11 or any other date.

Venue isn't available at all on this date ; Gelredome isn't the place this venue will be played

This is confirmed by Gelredome management.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              finally taj doing some productive work unlike kafashian who only smiled
              why we playing on Friday and Not Thursday?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                where do you live?
                The Hague , The Netherlands

Comment

IF they really want to play this game against Venezuela in The Netherlands, AZ Alkmaar would be a good venue.

AliReza can bring IFF & AZ together, stadium is not that far from Schiphol Airport and there is plenty of seats and a nice pitch.

Other option could be the PSV Eindhoven stadium (flying towards Eindhoven Airport) or even Roda JC Kerkrade stadium (flying to Aachen)?

I spoke twice with Gelredome and they never even had any conversation with IFF or with Venezuela. Stadium is getting build op towards a concert on that very day....

Comment

I think Aachen Maastricht airport is too small, but would be great the match in kerkrade. I am from Aachen. even Aachen stadium is perfect for this match.

i do not know, what the f... are they doing...everybody confirming, only the Netherlands and stadium making problems..
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

MVV stadium is also a good one.

Comment

What difference does it make whick stadium in Holand the Venezueal game will be played at ???

There is like 30 top knotch stadiums in that country and they are all with 2-3 hours of train ride from each other.

Either way you guys are so lucky tat you will get to see TM play in 2 weeks.

I am jalouse

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          What difference does it make whick stadium in Holand the Venezueal game will be played at ???

There is like 30 top knotch stadiums in that country and they are all with 2-3 hours of train ride from each other.

I am jalouse
                          I might be jalouse too if I knew what that even means.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            I might be jalouse too if I knew what that even means.
                            http://www.dictionary.com/browse/jalouse

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the list of players for these two matches.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

I am jalouse
                                The difference that it makes is that we're not even sure that this game will be played in The Netherlands....

Comment

Working...
                                X