No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely going to the game with some friends if it's really in the Netherlands. Anyone from Holland or the surrounding countries can join us of course if they want to.

PM me if you are down.
    Last edited by Amin_; 10-28-2017, 02:09 PM.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
      The Panama friendly is confirmed by FIFA but not the Venezuela game.
      Yup. Hopefully it will be soon.

Comment

I am from Aachen, so I will go for the match also.whoever from Aachen to Köln wants to go for the match, contact me.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Match has been confirmed on Google

Comment

livescore.com has confirmed both friendlies

Comment

When will we find out the list of players for Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                livescore.com has confirmed both friendlies
                finally taj doing some productive work unlike kafashian who only smiled

Comment

Kaffashian was a no good ,piece of garbage opportunistic IFF boss

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                    Reg. Panama friendly: I called the stadium in Graz where the game is supposed to happen. The contact person told me that there are negotiations, but nothing has been confirmed yet. He told me that by mid next week there will be a final decision. Basically, the organizer of these kinda friendlies in Austria is IFCS (International Football Camp Styria). So it's their job to talk to different venues. I also called IFCS, but the responsible person is back in office on Monday. I hope to have updates by early next week then. Anyway, nothing has been confirmed yet regarding date, time and venue, but there are negotiations.
                    Btw guys, now it makes totally sense why IFCS (International Football Camp Styria) has organized so many training camps and friendlies for TM in Austria in the last years... the CEO is Iranian. will try to contact him directly tomorrow and ask about the confirmation of the venue.

Comment

CAN SOMEONE explain to me where there is any mention of Team Melli playing in The Netherlands (Arnhem)??

I would go 200% if true and have to know in time.

Thanks in advance!!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Is this the source of the game being in The Netherlands ;

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._136703470.htm

Comment

According to management of Gelredome Stadium , Arnhem , their is NO Venezuela - Iran venue their. Not on 13/11 or any other date.

Comment

I think it is another joke and you will see it will cancel on the last minutes. It is inpossible because the game had to been know bybthe sradion in Arnhem

There is even no information by the Arnhem Gelder Dome stadium

Comment

Venezuela FA confirmed the match, so I think the match is happening. It is concerning though that the location for the match is not confirmed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                Definitely going to the game with some friends if it's really in the Netherlands. Anyone from Holland or the surrounding countries can join us of course if they want to.

PM me if you are down.
                                where do you live?
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X