• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    persiangodfather

Grow up dude, we are having some reall and serious discussions here
    Stop your sarcastic garbage for once , enough is enough 😠😠😠😠😠
    There is nothing wrong with Persiangodfather's sarcasm here lol, because if you have Iranian football long enough than you know Iran has had about 50% of their confirmed friendlies in the past cancelled!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Our preparation this time is 10 times better, plus CQ is actually brilliant with his selection, he's starting his friendlies quest with weaker teams and progressively going harder, as one member said, we have another 8 months left! so lets chill and believe in CQ he's a genius and he's the ONLY manager Iran has had who qualified us TWICE and really knows what hes doing so far!!! so lets sit back and enjoy the ride.....in CQ we trust...
      It actually should be the other way around, you start with tough friendlies and close to the start of the tournament you play some light games to boost the confidence of the team.

Comment

Iran Friendly Thread:

95% not funny jokes about Somali Pirates, 100% People acting like they just thought of the joke on the spot.

5% real football, 100% me shaking my head.

Comment

Considering the camp starts in Tehran on the 1st on November, can we expect a list of domestic players on Monday?

Comment

This time it's different

With Taj And CQ and the support of the sports ministery

These 2 games will not be canceled

Comment

Venezuelan FA has confirmed the friendly with Team Melli:

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2500325_1.html

Comment

I am Ok with these two friendlies, but we need to play against much stronger sides to expose our weakness. I mean playing against Panama and Venezuela is not much different than playing against Belarus and T& T 4 years a go, probably a level above, but that is not how we can fix our issues. Russian game was a good example, a half decent side which made us realize we still have lots of work to do if we want make it to the second round. I was hoping for Serbia or Ukraine at least, but well, it is IFF, what we expect?

Comment

I know the game against Panama is a friendly but I need our boys to win this game. One of my best friends is Panamanian and we always joke about playing together and its finally happening. I know we could play them in the world cup, but if that does not happen this is my only chance to win bragging rights

Comment

I thought it was funny
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We should be looking to call up Beitashour for the Panama match, if anyone it would be him who'd have some background knowledge on how they play esp with the form that he's in!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        We should be looking to call up Beitashour for the Panama match, if anyone it would be him who'd have some background knowledge on how they play esp with the form that he's in!
                        we have ghafouri and ramin who are honestly not even comparable to beitashour in terms of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          we have ghafouri and ramin who are honestly not even comparable to beitashour in terms of quality.
                          Agha, Ghafouri is out indefinitely. Although I don't think he will, and it's an unpopular opinion, I do believe beitashour deserves another call up.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            Agha, Ghafouri is out indefinitely. Although I don't think he will, and it's an unpopular opinion, I do believe beitashour deserves another call up.
                            IFF override the suspension. Ghafouri and Mosalman are ok to play.

Comment

Heyf shod Vouria Ghafouri.. oonam bekhatere chi? Ghelyoon?

Halam baham khord az martikei ke oomad zerr mizad dar Navad..

Hamashooman vasate harfaye Ferdosipour miparan ke gandeshoon nayad roo..

Khodeshoonam midoonan daran alaki "farhang farhang" mikonan..

Baba khafe shin o gomshin berin Qom..

Comment

There is still nothing on the website of Gelredome for ticket sale of the Iran - Venezuela match.

Comment

Working...
                                X