X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    https://www.isna.ir/news/96120501717...B1%D9%88%DB%8C
    Uzbek sources claim that UFF has reached an agreement with CQ in Dubai to coach them from July 2018.
    Also according to championat.com, President of Uzbekistan Football Federation (UFF), Umid Ahmadjonov, has reached a verbal agreement with Queiroz!

https://www.uzdaily.com/articles-id-42855.htm

UFA reach agreement with new coach
    23 February 2018 16:41
    Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Uzbekistan Football Association (UFA) reached an agreement with new head coach of Uzbekistan national team, the association said in a statement.

However, the association said that it will not announce name of new head coach of Uzbekistan till July 2018.

UFA First Deputy President Umid Akhmadjonov flied to Dubai (UAE) to finalize negotiations with new Uzbekistan’s head coach.

New head coach of Uzbekistan is currently preparing his team to 2018 FIFA World Cup, which will be held in Russia. New coach asked UFA not to disclose his name till the end of the World Cup.

Foreign coach will start to train Uzbekistan after end of the World Cup. Till July, Council of Coaches of the UFA will organize training and friendly matches.

Earlier it was reported that Carlos Queiroz of Portugal can become head coach of Uzbekistan national team.
    to be honest CQ had alot of these verbal agreements, but never went. i think he will stay with iran till 2019 asian cup

Comment

I don't think Querioz would snake like that, give any sort of agreement to anyone right now. If we wants to leave, he will speak to other teams after the world cup.

Comment

I don’t blame him if he leaves.

Comment

Darkest upcoming era i can think of.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            I don't think Querioz would snake like that, give any sort of agreement to anyone right now. If we wants to leave, he will speak to other teams after the world cup.
            that i agree, if news come out now, the moral of the players will drop. if he want to leave, he can negotiate with other teams after the world cup, if i was IFF i would renew his contract to 2021, with the option of 2022, if iran make it to qatar and offer him something like 2.5 million a year ,CQ has contributed alot to iran football, it took him from 2011-2015 to fix some of the issues, like band bazi,mafia bazi, then in 2015 he bring in new players, from 2015 to 2017 he implimanted his tactics, then force IFF to build the new modern place, and switch the training pitch and sign with adidas. Now is the time IFF must keep him, cause everything is in place and he knows iran football, on a min we have to keep him till 2019 asian cup so he can win us the cup

Comment

this is probably somebody trying to fuck w TM right before WC.

Comment

Yes exactly
                Many haters omide and outside of Iran who wanta see TM fail in the WC

So they make up stupid rumors like this

Comment

We had tons of these rumors last WC too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    We had tons of these rumors last WC too

i agree with you.

Comment

CQ didn't leave TM when we were almost talent-less. Now that we have so many young players in Europe and more coming up, could he really find it in his heart to leave? Specially for another Asian country?

It doesn't sound right even though many times money talks and BS walks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        CQ didn't leave TM when we were almost talent-less. Now that we have so many young players in Europe and more coming up, could he really find it in his heart to leave? Specially for another Asian country?

he might go to south africa or a north african country but wont go to another asian nation

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

he might go to south africa or a north african country but wont go to another asian nation

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Can we just bring Kaabi to sub on for the last 10 minutes so I can see him tackle Ronaldo again ?

He’s still like 25 right ?

Kaabi has just turned 21 I believe, he still remains one for the future.

Comment

If he coaches USA that would be sick!
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                this is probably somebody trying to fuck w TM right before WC.
                                If that was the case CQ would publicly deny those allegations passive-aggressively as did many other managers/players before him with unsettling rumours surrounding them like this... but he hasn't yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X