This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    if he went to europe he would really kill it and imo would put himself in TM starting picture. I would love to see him in TM but the question is for who ? Currently I have him rated ahead of gucci. If god forbid anything happens to any of our other forwards, he should be the one to get in the squad instead. He needs to be called up for some friendlies, especially the domestic players vs Uzbek match
    He is in a very good shape, both him and kaveh have similar style, complete forward, he should move to Europe after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He is in a very good shape, both him and kaveh have similar style, complete forward, he should move to Europe after this season.
      tbh I think he is even better than Kaveh, he speed is insane, and gives him an extra dimension. Also he is great with both feet. Not to mention he is 3 years younger.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
        Should he be called up to TM? What do you guys think?
        I like him, the problem is we have to many strikers now.

Comment

Alipour IMO is better than Kaveh, and Kaveh is better than Taremi... That being said, I still think Taremi is a lock for the WC even if he moves to Al-Ghazvinikoon FC or wherever hes rumored to go

Comment

I’ve been saying Alipour is really good ever since I made a video of him 4 years ago.

https://youtu.be/EyruKqMK2O8

He needs to go to the WC. He provides something different to our attack, unlike Ansarifard, and Goochanejhad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/434034/موافقت-بر...-تیم-ملی

Branco agreed to leave the players for Team Melli’s recovery programme (which was offered by CQ)
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I’ve been saying Alipour is really good ever since I made a video of him 4 years ago.

https://youtu.be/EyruKqMK2O8

He needs to go to the WC. He provides something different to our attack, unlike Ansarifard, and Goochanejhad.

I also noticed him when he was at Rah Ahan and even created him for My Fifa Career mode ^^ And the last few years he may have seemed lost but he did a lot of work to provide for Taremi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

Branco agreed to leave the players for Team Melli’s recovery programme (which was offered by CQ)
                  Damesh Vaghan Garm if he did. This will have a huge impact in our performance at the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

Good news. We won't have to deal with stupid drama and fights at least between Branko and CQ hopefully.

Comment

CQ is spoilt for choice on attacking options.

Comment

Alipour has shown exponential improvement in his game

Hopefully he moves to
                        Europe soon as well.

And hopefully it helps taremi leave PP

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If the Noorafkan news is true, then by all means I support that move. Esteghlal should pay their players in another way.

I think it’s selfish to ask for more money when it’s the future of an Irooni’s footballing career on the line. Esteghlal Persepolis and all of our clubs need to take proper money management classes. And I mean from the elementary level.

It’s ridiculous. And it’s not the first time this has happened either. Many many times, clubs who are in debt will ask for more money and the European clubs change their mind in the end. So 1 less player working towards reaching their potential.. It’s bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            If the Noorafkan news is true, then by all means I support that move. Esteghlal should pay their players in another way.

I think it’s selfish to ask for more money when it’s the future of an Irooni’s footballing career on the line. Esteghlal Persepolis and all of our clubs need to take proper money management classes. And I mean from the elementary level.

It’s ridiculous. And it’s not the first time this has happened either. Many many times, clubs who are in debt will ask for more money and the European clubs change their mind in the end. So 1 less player working towards reaching their potential.. It’s bullshit.
                            it makes no sense. If they get 500k for noorafkan that will go a long way to helping their debts, paying other players wages.

Comment

Is this official?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                it makes no sense. If they get 500k for noorafkan that will go a long way to helping their debts, paying other players wages.
                                I doubt a club such as Charleroi pay 500k transfer fee for Nourafkan.

Comment

Working...
                                X