Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Is this official?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I doubt a club such as Charleroi pay 500k transfer fee for Nourafkan.
      Honestly, in today´s football 500K is nothing.
      My local team is playing in the 4th german devision and they paid 250K for a player. If they can efford, a belgium first devision team can for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Kheili mamnon.

Comment

Former Algerian FA President comments on how close they were to getting CQ on board previously. All that was left was for CQ to go to Algiers and sign the contract, however he u-turned and stayed with Team Melli:

"Raouraoua: "Iran has doubled us on Queiroz"

Mohamed Raouraoua gave an interview to the Algerian channel El Bilad, on the sidelines of the work of the General Assembly of the Arab Football Union. He confirmed the very advanced contacts with Carlos Queiroz after the departure of Christian Gourcuff.

After saying that it was Gourcuff himself who resigned and not the FAF that would have pushed him to leave, the former president of the Federation told how Iran managed to keep Carlos Queiroz as coach, while he had settled everything with him.

According to Mohamed Raouraoua, he visited him and Walid Sadi (member of the Federal Office) in Lisbon, and he agreed with the Portuguese coach. He was expected to come to Algiers a few weeks later to sign his contract.

Only, Queiroz, which has been in place since 2011 and was extended by Iran until 2018, has finally remained with Iran, which paid him 8 months of wages late in the wake of the agreement found with Raouraoua.

This is how the FAF would have ended up in trouble, without a renowned coach on the market and ended up setting his sights on Milovan Rajevac, and Carlos Queiroz again qualified Iran at the CM 2018 after that of 2014. "

http://www.dzfoot.com/2018/01/04/rao...roz-111802.php

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            Former Algerian FA President comments on how close they were to getting CQ on board previously. All that was left was for CQ to go to Algiers and sign the contract, however he u-turned and stayed with Team Melli:
            "Raouraoua: "Iran has doubled us on Queiroz"
            Mohamed Raouraoua gave an interview to the Algerian channel El Bilad, on the sidelines of the work of the General Assembly of the Arab Football Union. He confirmed the very advanced contacts with Carlos Queiroz after the departure of Christian Gourcuff.
            After saying that it was Gourcuff himself who resigned and not the FAF that would have pushed him to leave, the former president of the Federation told how Iran managed to keep Carlos Queiroz as coach, while he had settled everything with him.
            According to Mohamed Raouraoua, he visited him and Walid Sadi (member of the Federal Office) in Lisbon, and he agreed with the Portuguese coach. He was expected to come to Algiers a few weeks later to sign his contract.
            Only, Queiroz, which has been in place since 2011 and was extended by Iran until 2018, has finally remained with Iran, which paid him 8 months of wages late in the wake of the agreement found with Raouraoua.
            This is how the FAF would have ended up in trouble, without a renowned coach on the market and ended up setting his sights on Milovan Rajevac, and Carlos Queiroz again qualified Iran at the CM 2018 after that of 2014. "
            http://www.dzfoot.com/2018/01/04/rao...roz-111802.php
            Their federation members love to talk more than our own!
            There are 3 media worse than ours when it comes to football news: Algeria, South Africa, Iraq.
            Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-04-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Turkish FA website confirm friendly against Iran in Turkey on May 28.

http://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=202&ftxtID=28539

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
                Turkish FA website confirm friendly against Iran in Turkey on May 28.

http://www.tff.org/default.aspx?pageID=202&ftxtID=28539
                I'm definitely going if it's in Turkey. That's the day after my birthday. Anyone else?

Comment

Maybe the Turkish FA will have more respect for our players once we beat them on their own turf.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Maybe the Turkish FA will have more respect for our players once we beat them on their own turf.
                    Put Sadeghian in the game and watch him get 3 assists.

Comment

Some of you fellas here are way underestimating the Turkish NT !!!!!?????
                      They have a very good team.
                      We are not gona kick thier ass at all, if not loose to them, we may get a draw.
                      We will not beat Turkey
                      Even in a friendly game we will play with them on May 28th.
                      That’s my prediction

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Some of you fellas here are way underestimating the Turkish NT !!!!!?????
                        They have a very good team.
                        We are not gona kick thier ass at all, if not loose to them, we may get a draw.
                        We will not beat Turkey
                        Even in a friendly game we will play with them on May 28th.
                        That’s my prediction
                        No, they don't have a good national TEAM, they have good individuals, if they had a good team they wouldn't have drawn with Finland, lost 3-0 to Iceland and Ukraine. In their latest two friendlies they have lost to Albania and Romania for God's sake..

Comment

I do know about thier recent results but when they play us it’s gona be a gheyrati match for them , they will play thier best

Comment

They don't have a great defence. Their striker Tosun is dangerous. Their midfield is full of individual talent. Calhanoglu, Emre Mor, Cengiz Under, Turan, Ozyakup, Malli, who on their day can do unbelievable things, but I trust in my own to get the job done. I think Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh would cause their full backs a lot of issues and Dejagah will over power their physically weak midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Help me to remember, please. What has the Turkish FA done to our players which has been unrespectfull?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                I'm definitely going if it's in Turkey. That's the day after my birthday. Anyone else?
                                Count me in if it’s in Istanbul.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X