My mistake. Still a good friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Algeria, not Egypt.
      if algeria bring all thier players, excpecially riyad mahrez

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        CQ is on Navad.
        He just said we'll be playing Algeria in Iran (as our farewell game) and Turkey in Russia on May 28th.
        These are decent friendlies if they bring their A-squad.

Comment

cq talking about looking at our players in europe and looking at spain,portugal and morroco, he also said in 2014 if gucci had a cold he would have headche now he has good players and will have hard time cutting from 35 to 23. he is also talking about video replay and he wanna prepare them by virtue training, i am happy CQ has plans!

Comment

so most likely we will play 2 march friendlies against european teams

Comment

That is wonderful news about Turkey and Algeria and the scheduling of it is perfect , of course if it becomes reality.
              we finally get to play Turkey after like 50 years which is long long overdue !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                That is wonderful news about Turkey and Algeria and the scheduling of it is perfect , of course if it becomes reality.
                we finally get to play Turkey after like 50 years which is long long overdue !!!
                true but we must play thier A team not they bring thier C team

Comment

So going by what CQ said , TM will have a total of 7 more friendlies by the start of our WC game on June 15 th
                  That is just perfect I believe , specially if we get 2 strong eurpean countries in March , Turkey and Algeria on May 28 th and June 2nd,
                  as well as 3 more easier games in mid May and around June 7-8th in Russia.

Comment

we will be at lokototiv moscow training camp

Comment

Ehsan

The reality is that none of those teams are going to bring their A teams , they will bring a combination of thier A/B squad players.

Comment

i am very happy we are making plans well in advance rather than at the very last second.
                        hopefully these friendlies stay intact and doesnt fall through.

Turkey and Algeria are quality friendlies to prepare us

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          CQ is on Navad.
                          He just said we'll be playing Algeria in Iran (as our farewell game) and Turkey in Russia on May 28th.
                          Very good games with quality teams.

We all know Algeria has even better quality than Morocco and did amazing last World Cup, turkey also has a great squad.

Both excellent friendlies if you ask me.

Do you consider this confirmed since it’s from CQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Only teams bringing their A teams will be World cup teams which means we need to book WC European teams in March...

Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Sweden, France need to be contacted

Comment

Excellent options to prep for Morocco and Portugal. We should still shoot for someone at the level of Spain as well....if we can manage 3-4 top friendlies in addition to the ones we have already had that will be a really, really good WC prep. I want to see if these march plans actually pull through though.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

6 is good friendlies, we need 2 strong european, or 1 european and like uruguay, we can get poland, uruguay or france for the 2 march friendlies would be good. we have algeria and turkey is good preperation and 2 more in russia, would be excellent

Comment

Working...
                                X