This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    You don't think Iran vs Turkey is worth watching????? Especially after so long?
    Sorry, forget to mention that.

Comment

The Turkey game will be Iran’s hardest friendly of Them all
      So yes it will be a very good test for TM specially since it will be played In Istanbul

Comment

To be honest:
        This is by far the best preparation we had for decades. I am absolutely glad that we are focusing on the Morocco game. This will be our WC final - if we manage to win, we can play our defensive powerplay game. And Spain will hate to play against us, as our defense will leave no space for their combination game.
        The Turkey and Greece game, are perfect game to show the team how Portugal can play.

For those complaining: How do you want to prepare for Spain? How does it help the team if we play Germany and lose 0:2? How does it help us, if we show Spain during these preparation games our defensive line-up?

Regarding Lithuania: The last game work always like a grease. Germany for example use to play against its U17 Team. I am absolutely happy with Lithuania. It will be our final game to train the final tactics.

Comment

As you said Homa

This is by far TM’s best preparation in the last 40 years for any tournament

And those who have been following Iranian football know it very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
            To be honest:
            This is by far the best preparation we had for decades. I am absolutely glad that we are focusing on the Morocco game. This will be our WC final - if we manage to win, we can play our defensive powerplay game. And Spain will hate to play against us, as our defense will leave no space for their combination game.
            The Turkey and Greece game, are perfect game to show the team how Portugal can play.

For those complaining: How do you want to prepare for Spain? How does it help the team if we play Germany and lose 0:2? How does it help us, if we show Spain during these preparation games our defensive line-up?

Regarding Lithuania: The last game work always like a grease. Germany for example use to play against its U17 Team. I am absolutely happy with Lithuania. It will be our final game to train the final tactics.
            i agree we got good games, i am happy we are preparing for morroco,algeria and tunasia are great would have prefered if we had goten egypt or senegal instead of libya, however playing in tunis is good, we have greece and turkey friendly, i like that also.over all i say is good preperation and friendlies not the best, but comparing with 2014 world cup where we had so little friendly matches, i think we only had 2 friendlies before we meet nigeria, now we will have 10-12 if you count the oct, nov friendlies also which is excellent preperation

Comment

Our hardest game is against Morocco, we need to win that game, so it makes 100% sense to play Algeria and Tunisia, also Libya is the same style so it makes total sense. Turkey and Greece are just two decent teams for Iran (it will not be the style of Spain or Portugal) but it will give us a much needed experience to test our defense. Greece won Euro cup against arguably the best Portugal team by simply playing counter attacks and it make sense for us to do the same. Spain is a different beast, that game will not be easy no matter how we play.

Comment

Here is an old picture of Alipour and Sardar in TM U17. On the left is Ali Fathian, who used to be a very promising striker in our U17 NT. He now plays in Fajr Sepasi if I'm not wrong.

Comment

Sardar looks the exact same lol

Comment

Greece vs Persia in asia minor (ionia). Cant wait for this classic battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      Greece vs Persia in asia minor (ionia). Cant wait for this classic battle.
                      This time Persian knights will kick the ass of the Greek hoplites :0)
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                        This time Persian knights will kick the ass of the Greek hoplites :0)
                        What do you mean this time? What you really should be saying is again

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Here is an old picture of Alipour and Sardar in TM U17. On the left is Ali Fathian, who used to be a very promising striker in our U17 NT. He now plays in Fajr Sepasi if I'm not wrong.
                          Thanks for sharing this, I’m going to add it to the “golden generation” thread soon

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Sardar, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Ghoochannejhad, Taremi, Alipour, Ghoddos. Potentially 7 players who can lead the attack. All but Azmoun and Ghoochannejhad can play out wide too, which is why it's not impossible we see only 1-2 not going to the WC.

Comment

CQ's Facebook page. If this is for sure a reliable account, CQ has apologized for the uneccasry attention that occured recently, and claims he has contacted Ferdispour to feature on 90 to clear everything up:

"Dear all,

1) I feel sorry for all disturbance and turbulences created around myself and Team Melli.

2) I promise to deliver my answers, in the right time and the right place. In order to persuade the truth, re-establish order and dignity around Team Melli, and also the right to defend myself, I hereby announce that today, I officially addressed to Mr. Adel Ferdowsipour my request, availability and determination to be present at the same place ,“90 show Channel 3”, at the same prime time, under the same time consumption and interview conditions.

3) I will address without any doubts, ONE by ONE, all lies, fake and false accusations directed to me, by Mr. Ali Karimi in one unfair, disloyal and unjust way.

4) I will rebuild, without any doubts, all facts and the truth, and nothing but truth.

5) Doing so, it will be Mr. Karimi’s duty and responsibility, after, to apologize to Carlos Queiroz and apologize to Iranian Football national team fans for misleading the public opinion with wrong, unfair and unjust accusations, intrigues and insinuations.

6) It will be Mr. Karimi’s duty to serve the national team interests, revealing the names of those sources that behind the scenes mislead him with those lies, false and fake information and created this embarrassing situation for all of us, including and specially for one ex-National team player with 124 caps.

7) With all due respect, I do believe that from my performance, results and achievements point of view, there is no room for major criticisms. However, if after my clarification during the 90 program interview, still remain any shadow or doubts in regards to my personal and professional working ethics and the standards of my integrity and morality, I will leave the full right to the FFIRI President to take further actions.

8) With all due respect to all Iranian fans, I have a strong believe that I should not be placed in this unfair, disloyal and unjust public exposure. I reserve the right not to talk about this story again until I have the opportunity to do it for the last time, in the right moment and right place (90 Show, Channel 3).

9) I Hope and trust that after my presence at 90 show, all of us will be able to know the face of Mr. Ali Karimi sources behind the scenes and, once and for all, United and Together
                                Team Melli will be able to work in peace and fully focus in our duties and goals.

CQ"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Working...
                                X