This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    I’m so hyped right now my boy Alipour is getting called up.

I’m CERTAIN he will impress. Brings something new to our attack (at least compared with Sardar).

[emoji1377][emoji173]️[emoji1130][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's getting called up to the recovery training sessions.

Comment

Before your first World Cup game you play a "easy" team. It's very common.

Comment

So Lithuania in June 8. That is the last game before going to Russia, right?

From what I remember, We were also supposed to play 1-2 WC teams in Russia?! Is that still on the cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          So Lithuania in June 8. That is the last game before going to Russia, right?
          From what I remember, We were also supposed to play 1-2 WC teams in Russia?! Is that still on the cards?
          the Lithuania game will be in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Is this confirmed?
            Yes my friends at Gol Bezan have confirmed they've been notified by team melli staff, he's being called up for the recovery sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Yes my friends at Gol Bezan have confirmed they've been notified by team melli staff, he's being called up for the recovery sessions.
              Ali Alipour is gonna go on Gol Bezan so he can Gol Bezan for Team Melli

I love it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Ali Alipour is gonna go on Gol Bezan so he can Gol Bezan for Team Melli

I love it lol
                Haha you never know, it may be a possibility my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  the Lithuania game will be in Russia.
                  Damn! So this is it then! Is that the "high profile" team that IFF were kept mentioning?

and we were supposed to play a WC team in Russia. Not Lithuania! but anyways...... I guess we shouldn't have dreamt so much about Italy/Brazil/The Netherlands, as we did.

I guess it's still a better preparation for us than the last time!

Comment

IFF can still set up a friendly for May the 23 rd with a high profile team if they have any money

No money 💰 = no honey 🍯

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                      17th March vs Libya
                      23rd March vs Tunisia
                      27th March vs Algeria
                      11th May vs Syria
                      18th May vs Uzbekistan
                      28th May vs Turkey
                      2nd June vs Greece
                      8th June vs Lithuania
                      Best possible preparation for Moroccco, and solid preparation for Portugal. Portugal are a very defensive National team, and their strength lies mainly in their defense. Look at their performances at the Euros. Greece have multiple top class defenders : Sokratis, Manolas, Retsos, and then they likes of Papadpopolous, Torosidis, and Stafylidis playing at high levels as well. If we break them down then we can score for sure against portugal. Turkey is also a good preparation for portugal as we will play top attacking players like Yazici, Calhonoglu, Tosun,Arda strong midfield with Ozyagup and co. The only negative is lithuania, that prepares us for absolutely nothing. But I think you guys are mistaken in the purpose of that friendly. It is so close to start of WC it is merely a game to get our confidence up, last time it was Trinidad right before the start. Overall this is the best preparation ever, so at least IFF pulled through with that respect. Realistically, the only way to prepare for Spain is to play Germany, France, or Brazil. These were all out of our reach

Comment

Only the people who don’t know soccer complain about the Lithuania game on June 8 th
                        Many many of the World Cup teams do the exact same thing which is an easier friendly to practice thier games plans and build confidence one week before thier first WC match.
                        Btw Poland plays thier last friendly in Russia vs. this same Lithuania
                        However I wish we could play a major soccer team like Italy or Brazil on May the 23 rd to get ready for Spain, this would have been an almost perfect WC preparation for TM

Comment

The lithuania game is not preparation for anything it is just a confidence booster. So whoever keeps saying that as an argument that our preparation is bad, we are playing somali pirates again, etc, is just speaking out of their ass

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            The lithuania game is not preparation for anything it is just a confidence booster. So whoever keeps saying that as an argument that our preparation is bad, we are playing somali pirates again, etc, is just speaking out of their ass
                            The schedule is fine tbh... Tunisia, Algeria, Greece, and Turkey are all strong matches; Uzbek, Syria, and Libya are okay-ish (based on their FIFA rankings); only Lithuania is a shit friendly. Getting reckt by Brazil isn't going to help against Spain and Portugal, Idk where people keep getting that intuition from...

Comment

Tunisia, Algeria and Greece are worth watching. The other friendlies against Asian teams are mostly for domestic players I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Tunisia, Algeria and Greece are worth watching. The other friendlies against Asian teams are mostly for domestic players I suppose.
                                You don't think Iran vs Turkey is worth watching????? Especially after so long?

Comment

Working...
                                X