This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    arent all asian team in pot 4?with concacaf teams?
    Yeah, they usually go for a continent based seeding, except pot A.

Comment

علی کفاش
      نایب رئیس اول فدراسیون علی کفاش فوتبال گفت:
      شجاعی فوتبالیست ما است و هر زمان که کیروش بخواهد او را دعوت میکند و در واقع دعوت از او در حوزه وظایف سرمربی تیم ملی است.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Yeah, they usually go for a continent based seeding, except pot A.
        No they announced a month ago that this time the seeding will be purely based on ranking except Russia who is guaranteed group A1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          No they announced a month ago that this time the seeding will be purely based on ranking except Russia who is guaranteed group A1

Interesting, so the draw will be much more complicated as they will not allow two Asians in the same group nevertheless, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Interesting, so the draw will be much more complicated as they will not allow two Asians in the same group nevertheless, I suppose.
            Exactly but if you watch Champions League draws they have the same problem and deal with it by just pushing those teams a group further but yes draw is a little bit more complicated than before

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              We will be in pot 3 most likely:

- Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia are not going to overtake Iran in the next ranking. So that is at least 3 teams in pot 4.
              - The winner of the CONCACAF/AFC play-off is also not going to be higher than Iran. (Australia, Panama, Honduras). So that is 1 more team in pot 4.
              - Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire and Burkina Faso will also stay below Iran. That is another 3 teams in pot 4.
              - Serbia is going to qualify for the World Cup by defeating Georgia in a home match. They are also way below Iran.

So pot 4 will be full in that case.

The only way I see this not happening is if Senegal qualifies instead of Burkina Faso.
              Thanx! problem is serbia they had a great chance of going past iran BUT they lost yesterday which was bad news for their rankiing. so georgia is team 103 so hopefully it wont be enough to beat them. anyone wants to count how many points they get if they beat georgia? iran is expected to dropi in the rankings if they lose to russia

Comment

Iran could be last team to miss pot 3 unreal pain for 6 months if that would happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  The only way I see this not happening is if Senegal qualifies instead of Burkina Faso.
                  Faso down 1-0 to Safrica bad bad news

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Unless Cape Verda beats Senegal - which is likely

Comment

2-0 its over

HUGE game tonight cape verde-senegal. go go go cape verde just make it happen

Comment

2-0 its over

HUGE game tonight cape verde-senegal. go go go cape verde just make it happen
                        We need a salavat thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          We need a salavat thread.
                          I'm confused, why do we need Cape Verde to win?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I'm confused, why do we need Cape Verde to win?
                            Because they are too low FIFA ranked and they are ahead of Senegal in the standings. We need Senegal to lose because we don't want them to catch Iran as it will affect which POT we are in for the World Cup draw. If Cape Verde or BF finish first, we are in the clear.

Comment

Things go from bad to worse! Sheeet

Comment

We need bosnis or greece to qualify for WC!

Comment

Working...
                                X