This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    Everyone says they don't care about azmouns club status because he continues to deliver for team melli. How is dejagah different? I know it's frustrating not seeing him with a team but even without a team, against Syria, he was our best player. Head and shoulder above everyone, even was good fitness wise. I know it's frustrating for you but still you saw he is still killing it for
    Team melli, which is all that matters.
    I don't like either situation. Nor do i like Saied's nor Karim's situation either.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      I don't like either situation. Nor do i like Saied's nor Karim's situation either.
      Agreed but it doesn't seem like Karim has a choice . It's just happening

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Ok guys i listened to his press conference: There will two phases:
        1) Long term preparation which include four camps and 6 friendly matches(including two this month).
        2) and two or three matches approaching the World Cup in another series of camps.

So overall around 8-9 matches which is quite good.

http://90tv.ir/video/419128/%D8%A7%D...88%DA%AF%D9%88
        So plenty of opportunities for CQ vs IFF drama. Looking forward to it...

Comment

It honestly won't surprise me if Dejagah retires from football all together in a couple years.
          I feel like he has lost the desire and passion ever since he left Fulham.

Comment

Khiabani looks like a tired old fool. They guy needs a full makeover! for god sakes take care of yourself man! your on TV!!!!

Comment

Is this game televised at all? Any line ups posted? I feel so in the dark right now.

Comment

Taremi will come in the second half

I told everybody that I didn't think he was suspended from international friendly games but most people here said that he was .

Now you see

Comment

https://youtu.be/I3JWzf8vyzY

Comment

Ya'll know there's a match thread, right? This live stream link was also posted there: http://www.telewebion.com/live/tv3

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      A newspaper made up a rumor that Jalal has been caught doping. It's garbage. CQ was very angry at the newspaper that published such bullshit.
                      It was IRAN VARZESHI and According to CQ, if they dont apologize they will be banned by TM! Awesome! now would a vatani coach come out in such rabid support of his players?..

Comment

Ideal friendly in November would be Poland perfect. They play Mexico on the 13th but have nothing for the other fifa day in November.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Ideal friendly in November would be Poland perfect. They play Mexico on the 13th but have nothing for the other fifa day in November.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          i wanan see our defense against robert levandowski

Comment

Latest news is that iran is expected to be in pot 4 after all. would be such a shame if the syria draw killed our WOrld cup draw. Unless iran can win away to russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Latest news is that iran is expected to be in pot 4 after all. would be such a shame if the syria draw killed our WOrld cup draw. Unless iran can win away to russia.
                              arent all asian team in pot 4?with concacaf teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                We will be in pot 3 most likely:

- Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia are not going to overtake Iran in the next ranking. So that is at least 3 teams in pot 4.
                                - The winner of the CONCACAF/AFC play-off is also not going to be higher than Iran. (Australia, Panama, Honduras). So that is 1 more team in pot 4.
                                - Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire and Burkina Faso will also stay below Iran. That is another 3 teams in pot 4.
                                - Serbia is going to qualify for the World Cup by defeating Georgia in a home match. They are also way below Iran.

So pot 4 will be full in that case.

The only way I see this not happening is if Senegal qualifies instead of Burkina Faso.

Comment

Working...
                                X