Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSEPOLIS VS AL HILAL (ACL-SEMI FINAL)(LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    A young Syrian player scored three goals on Al-Hilal's side. He also plays for his country's national team and scored against Qatar. Australia might have their hands full during the WC playoffs.
    Yeah I agree Khribin and Al Soma may cause some problems for Australia. However, Australia is one of those teams that usually loses the matches it should win, and wins the matches that they should lose (or have problems in). They make it harder for themselves, and they usually prevail. They have a lot more experience, but Syria is a bit unpredictable. Should be interesting.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Branko is better than like GN or any other Iranian coaches, but that doesn't make him a good coach either. He coached like an amateur one yesterday, specially after having a man advantage. This wasn't acceptable at all, i can deal with allowing 2 goals because of having few players missing but allowing 2 more, having a man advantage is not acceptable by any mean. He coached like those clueless IPL coaches yesterday and he have done that in past in TM quite few times as well. That is actually his limit: Good for PGPL only!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Branko is better than like GN or any other Iranian coaches,
        I disagree, I think he is the same level as GN.

GN is an awful coach, but somehow he won the asian champions league and was runner-up once.

He also had ridiculous decisions and bad relationships with people. The key point is that Branko, through many facets, had more of a long-term negative impact on TM than GN did. Branko stifled development at a time when we were having a lot of potential talent coming through.

Comment

Im hoping for a PERSEP comback in Oman. But at this stage seeing Aliens on the white house lawn is more likely.... Even is we lost 2-0 we could have come back , but AL Hilal ensured that Persep is shut out, unless we get an early goal and they get a man sent off....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I disagree, I think he is the same level as GN.
            GN is an awful coach, but somehow he won the asian champions league and was runner-up once.
            He also had ridiculous decisions and bad relationships with people. The key point is that Branko, through many facets, had more of a long-term negative impact on TM than GN did. Branko stifled development at a time when we were having a lot of potential talent coming through.
            GN won ACL? When? and when he was the runner-up as coach?
            The last Esteghlal coach who won it was late Pourheydari.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              GN won ACL? When? and when he was the runner-up as coach?
              The last Esteghlal coach who won it was late Pourheydari.
              My mistake, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                My mistake, sorry.
                Branko has had a great year with PP and a great ACL run, this result doesnt change that. They were too open but we cant deny they missed 4 key players and were adversely affected by the whole taremi saga.

Branko is the best coach in the PGPL and probably will remain so for a very long time. Lets not kid ourselves. He made PP into a young, energetic team with good talent that have a clear game plan and are usually great to watch, especially for iranian club standards. They dominated AL ahli with 10 men, so we cant take this result without considering that.

Comment

Working...
                X