Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Syria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.09.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Bihejab Syrian woman in Azadi
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqksCbA...by=footfuniran

Dige harfi nadaram vase goftan
    This pic will go viral

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
      I'm with Gotham on this one. Taremi's soccer IQ is lower than Kaveh's, true he is physical, he has scored goals for us but so what?
      When it comes down to it Kaveh Rezaie has the physicality as well except he doesn't get cold feet in front of the goal 70-80% of the time!
      His football IQ is actually very high. Look how often he finds space and his positioning. Its his finishing that needs work.

Comment

The linkup by the boys this game has been terrific.

Syria look spent, they already look tired. They cannot handle this pace.

Comment

بنام پهلوانان

بنام راه پهلوانی و پوریای ولی
          راه دور نمیرود. شاید نخستین بازیست که دل در گرو روبروست. جنگزده، دردمند و رنجدیده اند. کشوری و مردمی همبسته و شاد میگردند. شاید جام جهانی برایشان آشتی و آرامش به ارمغان آورد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            He's scored 3 goals and assisted a few I believe.

Stop trolling.
            I am not trolling. Look at the South Korea game and this game as well. You will see he has not had one significant impact. I think we are watching 2 different games. lol..

Comment

Do our fellow members on PFDC know how a record works? Iran is already the record holder since the middle of the last game against South Korea. Getting scored on today doesn't mean we lose that record.

Also, Berio was at fault and so was our defense. Defenders should anticipate that there could be a shot that makes it through the wall and deflected by the GK. Now if Beiro had a better positioning he could've just hugged the ball and not let it bounce right back to the middle of the box.

Comment

Uzbekistan 0 - South Korea 0. 2nd half starting. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kez0...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Also I saw an ad for a documentary about our qualification called "Parvaze 2018" from Channel 3. Hopefully will be available for streaming.

Comment

to everyone saying its good we conceded, i completely disagree. if we would go with a clean sheet to the wc and then in the first game also wouldnt concede then it would have given the players a major boost of confidence which is the most important thing in todays sports

Comment

Pogba is coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        get me Ghoddos for HajSafi and we will rape in 2nd half ..!
                        Does not have his player card yet. Not in game.

Comment

damesh garm
                          shame on our IFF/IR for denying our women a normal life..!!

Comment

We can take the positives of getting scored on to see what we need to improve on defensively and on set pieces. Also, we have not had a test where we were down a goal and strived to come back

Mourinho said in an interview over summer he was glad he lost a game during pre season as it was vital in their preparation

Comment

Shes cute too!!

Comment

CQ changed tactics. Defensive line is holding back and high pressure up top.

Comment

Working...
                                X