TM List-Aug 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    we will have friendlies in october and march i am sure ghoddos and tafazoli will be invited then,we need to first make history as the first nation to finish the final round of qulifiers with no lost and no goals concided
    1) Friendlies won't block him. He could still play friendlies and switch NT after
    2) no lost and no goals conceded in the weak asian zone doesn't mean anything for europeans.

Comment

Don't forget 2 more friendlies in November also.

Comment

Cq knows best... If for any reason he feels he should leave Azmoun out.. We should not even question it
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Cq knows best... If for any reason he feels he should leave Azmoun out.. We should not even question it
          i mean i would leabe out azmoun, he cant play against korea suspended, and i am sure our other strikers can handle syria easily.

Comment

Keep Azmoun out and give Kaveh a chance

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              not sure if kaveh deserves a chance yet. Yes he has moved to europe but he has only started one game, is still adjusting, hasnt scored yet , etc. He would have to be in great form to displace sardar in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                i agree to that since the key game against korea azmoun cant play

Comment

Interested to see who the legionnaires will be.

We might be gifting Korea a WC spot if we pick too many new names.

Kind of wanted Montazeri instead of Hosseini. By next year Hosseini will be too old to go 90 against Nigeria or England

Comment

Maybe some ppl who are following SS more closely can fill us in ... Does Cheshmi deserve a call up ? The games I have watched Ghafouri seems to be in very good form as of late especially going forward, so I can understand his callup. Also Noorafkan as he has been the most consistent young player in our league for over a year now. But the games I have seen Cheshmi seems slow and sort of clumsy at defensive mid. If he being called up as a center back I would rather see Khalilzadeh or montazeri ...

Also really not sure why Lak has been selected... Mazaheri has been incredible for zob ahan so far this season, and Akhbari has been very good for Saipa as well. I guess we couldnt really expect CQ to leave out amiri since he has been with team for a long time and is experienced, but I think somebody like Gholizadeh or Ghaedi should have been given a chance for these games as they are far more talented, younger than amiri and have been more impressive this season.

Comment

If Azmoun is suspended, it will basically be a wasted position. Bringing Ghoddos in his place would be great too so he can create chemistry with players and coaches..
                      The later we bring him in, the likely we won't have him for WC. This camp is vital for chemistry development and what tactics would like to use for WC.

- Hopefully CQ tests out different formations. Maybe doing a two striker formation or 3 defensive back formation. Test out different tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Interested to see who the legionnaires will be.

We might be gifting Korea a WC spot if we pick too many new names.

Kind of wanted Montazeri instead of Hosseini. By next year Hosseini will be too old to go 90 against Nigeria or England
                        Still is a overall better player than Montzaeri in defensive aspect and attacking too.

Comment

is azmoun actually suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Maybe some ppl who are following SS more closely can fill us in ... Does Cheshmi deserve a call up ? The games I have watched Ghafouri seems to be in very good form as of late especially going forward, so I can understand his callup. Also Noorafkan as he has been the most consistent young player in our league for over a year now. But the games I have seen Cheshmi seems slow and sort of clumsy at defensive mid. If he being called up as a center back I would rather see Khalilzadeh or montazeri ...
                            Also really not sure why Lak has been selected... Mazaheri has been incredible for zob ahan so far this season, and Akhbari has been very good for Saipa as well. I guess we couldnt really expect CQ to leave out amiri since he has been with team for a long time and is experienced, but I think somebody like Gholizadeh or Ghaedi should have been given a chance for these games as they are far more talented, younger than amiri and have been more impressive this season.
                            Case of Cheshmi is in some ways similar to Pourghaz. They both are not great at CB or DM but they can play good at both.
                            Esteghlal coach Professor Mansourian for the first game versus SNA when Hosseini was banned for not attended U23 team, Cheshmi was not used for CB position and coach thought better choice was Azim Goog.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Case of Cheshmi is in some ways similar to Pourghaz. They both are not great at CB or DM but they can play good at both.
                              Esteghlal coach Professor Mansourian for the first game versus SNA when Hosseini was banned for not attended U23 team, Cheshmi was not used for CB position and coach thought better choice was Azim Goog.
                              yeah personally I think Khalilzadeh deserves to be called up more than him. A CB 4 of Montazeri, Pouraliganji , Ansari, Khalilzadeh/Hosseini should be taken to WC imo. They are the best 5 cb's we have. Hosseini I doubt can play 90 minutes vs high level opposition now, but he can be brought on to tighten up defense, and is a huge presence in the dressing room and a real leader/calming influence and therefore might get the call up ahead of a newer guy like khalilzadeh

Comment

Cheshmi is a calm player on the ball and a destroyer, he's not the best passer, not very fast, but breaks up play quite well, better than Ali Karimi in that area IMO. He also holds on to the ball very well thanks to his strength. People won't really see his work at first glance when you watch SS matches but if you're careful you can see how effective he is intercepting balls threatening CBs. Definitely worth a shot in TM, but I don't really rate him that much at CB.

Shoja won't get called up since he spoke publicly against CQ in the past, otherwise he would've been called up a while ago. It's not like he suddenly turned good at Persepolis.

Comment

Working...
                                X