TM List-Aug 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Masoud and Ehsan.
    Fans were waiting to find out if the final list includes Masoud & Ehsan.
    SM official was talking about the ban from TM and FIFA officially asked IFF regarding ban and political interference.
    Many fans saw conflict between IFF decision and CQ choices and there was no shortage of ideas but as often is the case there was smart way out of this trap and it seems IFF and CQ made it happened for now.
    There is evidence of a compromise but the extent of this compromise is not clear yet.

Woese scenario:
    The decision is to ban both but because of FIFA inquiry, invite one but not to play or drop later.

Best Scenario:
    Invite one, and as time pass invite 2nd later on.

Let's hope for the best.

CQ policy:

He has his own Matrix system with ABC levels. Players move between the levels and can be not invited at one time but to be invited later.
    He does not accept an order of undue limits in the selection of players but he is smart to understand his own limits and red lines. He wanted Pouladi but he realized it was redline of SM.
    He will fight for players if they can help his team but he will drop players on his own if they are involved with marginal issues (hashieh).
    He is concerned with his image and authority but more than that with his success and legacy.

Comment

Dear friends,
      With South Korea and Syria games and camps, we have this great opportunity of starting already our World Cup Preparation, building important experience for the team and players. We have a 37 Elite Player Group that is our preparation basis for the World Cup and this call up list, bringing some younger players, reflects our strategy of working on all this Elite Group. In other way, this doesn’t mean we are in condition to let behind experienced and reference players that we are used to have with us, like Pejman, Masoud, Teymourian or Heydary, who continue in this 37 Elite Player Group as important options for Team Melli. CQ

CQ

----------------------------
      I think.
      Adding Pejman & Masoud to Khosro and Ando does not sound good for Pejman and Masoud.

Last edited by St_Mark; 08-27-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

That was very diplomatic exclusion of Shajaei. I wonder if he will use Noorafkan or Ghods to play in CAM. Like always I think he changes the lineup to surprise the opponent.

Comment

Yeah putting Ando and Heydari together with Montazeri and Shojaei is not a good sign

Comment

LOL WHAT? I thought Heydari was out long time ago. Mind = Blown
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

He's invited 24 players for this camp. Just thinking who the other 13 are... My guess.

Shojaei, Kaveh Rezaei, Montazeri, Teymourian, Mazaheri, Akhbari, Makani (maybe not), Mahini, Ebrahimi, Pahlevan, Sasan Ansari, Heydari, Pourghaz (maybe not anymore, Tafazolli?)

Comment

Working...
              X