PERSEPOLIS VS AL AHLI ( AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE)(QUARTER FINAL) LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Screw IRGC for not allowing Nourollahi to play in this game.
    We have no DM on the bench..
    Branko would still play his 2nd favorite - Rabikhah.

Comment

any youtubee link ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Commercials in Iran have gotten so much better since we were kids.
        This last one for "UP" and Asan Pardakht was actually good. It was basically La La Land the movie.
        Yea I noticed that too. I'd say they are better Quality than a decent chunk of Commercials in Canada,

Comment

What they did was trying to hurt Alipour. at least a yellow card.........Ref kharidari shodeh.

Comment

I watched the Guangshou game. The shanghai team will not make it in next round. If PP makes it today it will be Asian Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
              I watched the Guangshou game. The shanghai team will not make it in next round. If PP makes it today it will be Asian Champion.
              We still have to win the game today and play the semi final. One step at a time my friend.

Comment

Alipour has caused them so much trouble in 45 min, he has really stepped up this season

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  If THIS PP team makes it to the final, they will be champions.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Mosalman unfortunately has been bad and perhaps our weakest link on the pitch today. Real impressed with Alipour. Amiri also has been one of our better players today, he runs and hustled so much. Our defense is doing a darn good job today. Almost zero dangerous opportunities given to the opponent. Hope to see a good display in the second half as well!

Real happy with our first half performance, especially considering one ejected player so early into the game, we have been the better team of the first half! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1374][emoji1374]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Branko will sub out Ahmadzadeh very soon. He has had a dismal performance thus far.

Comment

zereshk..

Comment

Goal! 1-1 !!

Comment

Compare our boys football with that of these Arabic countries when they reach their favorite score line. Mind you just last week Syria upon scoring a goal in the first 5 minute, started time wasting.

Oh man that goal made it hard for us

1-1

Comment

That defense was atrocious...just dropped back and let him have all the space he needed to shoot.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Shoja got mugged there

Comment

Working...
                                X