Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that is what I meant 👌

Comment

So is Iran's 9 match WCQ unbeaten streak with 1100 mins played and no goal conseaded , truely a new world record ??????

Can someone research it for us ????

Comment

https://www.onefootball.com/en/news/...8-31T14:48:19Z

Mashallah Iran 🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷

Comment

Merci Omid Jan 👌🙏

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            I am not 100% but I thought if you are born out of Iran you are cleared from military service.
            That's not true all Iranians are required to do military service irregardless of where they were born. I know because I personally was born outside of Iran, and when I visit I have to get a special stamp on my passport before going that allows me to visit Iran for somewhere around 3-6 months in a year without being held for military service. If I stayed longer I would have to either complete the military service, or buy it, and it's not always available to buy. Plus there may be more visitation limits that I'm not aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Yes that is what I meant 👌
              Ti Fada. Hehe. You are right bro. We will have a change of formation in our upcoming match. 4-3-3 I predict
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

One Football: " Carlos Queiroz's side tightened up and soaked up the pressure until the final whistle, becoming the first team to leave Korea with a point during qualification for Russia 2018. "

Comment

Lol @ Rezaeian who basically just copied ARJ's insta post while adding a few spelling mistakes. 😂👍

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYdxq1CjSXm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYd3MHVjmzK/

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                    Lol @ Rezaeian who basically just copied ARJ's insta post while adding a few spelling mistakes. 😂👍

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYdxq1CjSXm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYd3MHVjmzK/

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      According to other PFDC members, he had issues with his paperwork. Some say passport issues, but apparently Iranian media mentioned that the passport was actually taken care of already. Some governmental organizations require that the issue date of the passport is 6 months old before it can be used, so who knows if IFF actually dropped the ball and didn't get him his passport, or AFC pulled a fast one on IFF as usual and said the passport is not "old" enough to process his paperwork.
                      my hunch is AFC. CQ and IFF have done this enough times to not mess it up.

Comment

Due to the way my bets were structured and the silly odds they were offering, I actually still won a little money. I just checked odds for the match against Syria, and Syria to win is paying out 3.63:1 whereas Iran to win against Korea was paying out 5:1. Somehow, according to bookies, Syria has a better chance of beating Iran in azadi than Iran had a chance to beat Korea.

The Australian refereeing federation must be setting these odds. Unbelievable.

Comment

I might have missed this before. But, CQ said he requested the shirt from one of our players at the end of the game. Anyone know whose shirt?
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                            I might have missed this before. But, CQ said he requested the shirt from one of our players at the end of the game. Anyone know whose shirt?
                            I haven't heard anything to that effect but if true, I hope its not an indicator that after Iran CQ wants to coach Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                              I haven't heard anything to that effect but if true, I hope its not an indicator that after Iran CQ wants to coach Korea
                              one of OUR players

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                                سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در پاسخ به این سوال که از چه بازیکنی پیراهن گرفت، گفت: من از بازیکن خوبی به نام اوسونگ درخواست پیراهن کردم.

Comment

Working...
                                X