Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Most points have been stated. The refereeing was not good. I thought Saman Ghoodoos will play but no sign of him even n the bench.

Overall, I happy that Team-e Melli did not lose.
    yea why wasnt ghoodoss on the bench??

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      yea why wasnt ghoodoss on the bench??
      According to other PFDC members, he had issues with his paperwork. Some say passport issues, but apparently Iranian media mentioned that the passport was actually taken care of already. Some governmental organizations require that the issue date of the passport is 6 months old before it can be used, so who knows if IFF actually dropped the ball and didn't get him his passport, or AFC pulled a fast one on IFF as usual and said the passport is not "old" enough to process his paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        According to other PFDC members, he had issues with his paperwork. Some say passport issues, but apparently Iranian media mentioned that the passport was actually taken care of already. Some governmental organizations require that the issue date of the passport is 6 months old before it can be used, so who knows if IFF actually dropped the ball and didn't get him his passport, or AFC pulled a fast one on IFF as usual and said the passport is not "old" enough to process his paperwork.
        It'll be funny (sad) if they require military mafee money from him..
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
          It'll be funny (sad) if they require military mafee money from him..
          I am not 100% but I thought if you are born out of Iran you are cleared from military service.

Comment

I am not 100% but I thought if you are born out of Iran you are cleared from military service.
            This is the islamic (banana) republic of iran. I wouldn't put anything past them
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
              This is the islamic (banana) republic of iran. I wouldn't put anything past them
              True that. I guess we'll see what happens on September 5th against Syria. Hopefully we get to see him play.

Comment

I can most certainly tell you that you are NOT cleared from military service even if you are born out of Iran and have, for example, never been there in 32 years of life.

edit: recently went through this and had to deal with moafi

Comment

He has 2 to 3 days to train with the team. It'll be great to see him in the team. I really hope CQ invites Kaveh & Ryan as well, at least after qualifiers are done.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                    I can most certainly tell you that you are NOT cleared from military service even if you are born out of Iran and have, for example, never been there in 32 years of life.

edit: recently went through this and had to deal with moafi
                    I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Leave the kid alone.
                      Fans here are so unrealistic. He barely has started any games yet everyone expects him to be Maldini.
                      It was a joke about his appearance, never said he was bad. I made jokes all our TM players

Comment

I will bet that we will see Saman Ghoddos vs Syria especially since Ezatolahi is suspended

Comment

So if Korea or uzbeks finish third and they are both such shit teams , then do they have any chance vs. Saudis or Aussies ????

Comment

So just saw the game, frustrating all because of 1. Ezatollahi.. he fucked up sooooooo much in the time he got.. couldn't even control some balls. and 2. the damn pitch! wtf was wrong with it? it looked more like ice skating rather than a grass field. i was getting worried about our players. and 3rd the fucking referee. these aussies are really butt hurt apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              I will bet that we will see Saman Ghoddos vs Syria especially since Ezatolahi is suspended
                              How are they related? They don't even play in the same position!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                How are they related? They don't even play in the same position!
                                Exactly. I was thinking about the same thing lol. What's the connection between ... Anyways, I think he meant there will be a midfielder removed and then change of formation something like a 4-3-3
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X