This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Is he close to Hashemian’s record of most goals scored in Europe in a season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gucci broke it last year ...

Comment

Tied for league leader in assist.

2nd best goal scorer in the Eredivisie - even though he ain't a striker.

Comment

ajax up 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          He just needs 2 more goals and assists to become interesting for the upper table teams from the top leagues.
          I hope he goes to EPL.
          Az is only one spot out from Champions league play. I fear if they get it, ARJ may be tempted to stay or AZ will ask so much no decent league/team will consider him. Let's be honest, without ARJ this team has no chance of winning erdisvie let alone continental glory.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

😂😂😂 Without JB this is a relegation - low mid tier squad

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Az is only one spot out from Champions league play. I fear if they get it, ARJ may be tempted to stay or AZ will ask so much no decent league/team will consider him. Let's be honest, without ARJ this team has no chance of winning erdisvie let alone continental glory.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Even with Jahanbakhsh they have no chance of winning the league :P (although they have won it twice before).
              Also the 2nd place doesn't give you CL play but playoffs, which no Dutch team is gonna succeed advancing from.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Hash had 16 for Bochum, but Gucci scored 19 last season.
                You can't compare scoring in the Bundesliga with the Eredivisie though, if let's say scoring in the Bundesliga is twice as hard as scoring in the Eredivisie, then that means that Hashemian has scored 32 goals by Eredivisie standards

Comment

13 goals, 9 assists out 54 total goals for the Team. This does not include any passes that led to other assists.

Good Job

Comment

Jahanbakhsh now has 13 goals and 9 assists from 27 games. He averages a goal/assist every 107 minutes.

Source: Whoscored

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      You can't compare scoring in the Bundesliga with the Eredivisie though, if let's say scoring in the Bundesliga is twice as hard as scoring in the Eredivisie, then that means that Hashemian has scored 32 goals by Eredivisie standards
                      I totally agree with you. I was merely answering the gerenric question about top scorer in "European league"

Comment

He is getting ready for Napoli!!!

He also got a 10!!! Inform...?

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...unday_edition/

Comment

AZ coach on Alireza:

"Van den Brom: "Nice to have Jahanbakhsh in team"

AZ lost a 2-0 lead in the home game against FC Groningen, but thanks to a goal from Alireza Jahanbakhsh he won 3-2 in the extra time. The Iranian striker received a hug from coach John van den Brom afterwards.

"I am always happy with Ali, of course these are the moments that are important," says Van den Brom at FOX Sports . "Ali is a player with special qualities and he shows it every week with us, it's great if you have such a player in your group, or if I still had faith in the 3-2, you always believe in it, but we have made it very difficult for ourselves, after a 2-0 lead you think it's played out, but Groningen came back well. "

"The mental resilience to keep on believing was there and then you will eventually win," says Van den Brom. "This is a huge step to third place, minimal, second place, that's why I say" minimal. "It was all about today.""

https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...eam-te-hebben/

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            😂😂😂 Without JB this is a relegation - low mid tier squad
                            Not only that, he makes his team mate superstars. With out ARJ, they are shit. Best example is Janssen... Totties picked him up after 2 seasons in AZ, being spoon fed goals by ARJ. He was such shit, he was immediately transfered to Fener, where he continues to be shit
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                              Not only that, he makes his team mate superstars. With out ARJ, they are shit. Best example is Janssen... Totties picked him up after 2 seasons in AZ, being spoon fed goals by ARJ. He was such shit, he was immediately transfered to Fener, where he continues to be shit
                              After actually one season, him and JB joined AZ at the same time. he used to be teammates with Etemadi in the 2nd division.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                I actually don't mind Janssen.. He was a pretty good player who ARJ turned into a monster. Kinda crazy how he hasn't been producing for either of his new teams.

I guess it proves to show how shitty the defending in the Eredivisie is. I really hope ARJ doesn't turn into a bust outside the Netherlands...

Comment

Working...
                                X