This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I actually don't mind Janssen.. He was a pretty good player who ARJ turned into a monster. Kinda crazy how he hasn't been producing for either of his new teams.

I guess it proves to show how shitty the defending in the Eredivisie is. I really hope ARJ doesn't turn into a bust outside the Netherlands...
    Reminds me of Mahdavikia turning Hamburg strikers into superstars: Prager, Barbarez, Guerrero
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-UY7DmT5Yo
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: "Do not expect to win to be honest"

With a goal in the extra time, after giving his team a 2-0 lead, Alireza Jahanbakhsh gave AZ three points against FC Groningen on Sunday. Because of the attack by the Iranian striker, his thirteenth of the season, the Alkmaarders won in their own AFAS Stadium with 3-2 of the northerners.

"We played a good game, but to be honest, I did not expect it [the winnings] either," said Jahanbakhsh in front of AZ TV 's camera . "We got chances, especially in the second half, but we did not finish it, but fortunately it still fell in injury time and we won."
      Advertisement

"I often score with my head, I have missed easier chances: one in the first half and two or three in the second half, but luckily, the most difficult one came in. If we had given away this game, then that was a great disappointment for me, I am very happy with my hit ", Jahanbakhsh concludes."

https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...niet-verwacht/

Comment

Did anyone see his instagram story? He beat Gucci so bad in FIFA that the guy left to go to the terminal

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Did anyone see his instagram story? He beat Gucci so bad in FIFA that the guy left to go to the terminal
          LOL post it please

Comment

AZ Alkmaar posted high quality highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eH5Zq36d0

Comment

wow he was fantastic. His upper body strength has really improved, and he is comfortable dribbling at pace w both feet, excellent weight of pass, and a great shot. This guy is ready for a huge move

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                wow he was fantastic. His upper body strength has really improved, and he is comfortable dribbling at pace w both feet, excellent weight of pass, and a great shot. This guy is ready for a huge move
                Just needs to work on his finishing, those could have been moments against Morocco. Other than that, hats off to him. He is really fulfilling the Napoli role/style of play with his dribbling ability.

Comment

He played well but he easily should have had a hat trick with those chances he had.....
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Just needs to work on his finishing, those could have been moments against Morocco. Other than that, hats off to him. He is really fulfilling the Napoli role/style of play with his dribbling ability.
                    I totally agree. He can’t miss those chances in the World Cup. That’s why I am worried that our forwards like Karim, Gucci aren’t natural born killers infront of the goal lol Sardar has the potential but we do miss a lot of Chances...Karim the most...we definitely won’t get too many chances against Portugal or Spain so they better be working on their focus....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Agree but I think CQ got enough time before WC and hope he knows how to deal with it

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

AJ playing in the game now, live stream link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...596&ci=22&si=1

Comment

Aaaaaand assist by the assist-king himself!

Comment

AZ up 1-0 at 18’. AJ assisted

Comment

2-0 now

Comment

He scores!!!

ARJ you are the man!

WOW!

3-0

Comment

Working...
                                X