This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    I would love for that to happen but we've been disappointed so many times. Let's wait and see. Even the best season might not guarantee him anything. From his interview' seems like he would like to go to he bundesliga!
    I wouldnt complain for any good club in the top leagues Lets say clubs like Leverkusen, Sevilla, Lazio, Marseille, Leicester, ... Actually when i asked him last month he told me theres a possibilty of going to England in summer. We have to wait and see but i definately think its his last season in Holland, and definately his last with Alkmaar.

Comment

- 3rd in the league in goals with 10 (2 behind leader)
      - 2nd in the league in assists with 8 (1 behind leader)
      - 2nd highest per game score from whoscored
      - Most man of the match awards with 8 from whoscored

Can make a strong argument for being the best player in the league right now.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Sofascore has him 1st in per game score.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Bro he is at 11 assists in the league now. You can check his exact stats on transfermarkt. (Todays match not updated yet).

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Sofascore has him 1st in per game score.
            And that was before this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Bro he is at 11 assists in the league now. You can check his exact stats on transfermarkt. (Todays match not updated yet).
              Every other site has him at 8. I don't trust transfermarkt.

Transfermarkt counts own goals and created penalties as assists. Thats not correct.

Comment

I've been keeping count myself. He is definitely at 10G 8A with 12 games to go. He finished last season 11G 8A. He is well on pace to set new career highs as he should be.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  I've been keeping count myself. He is definitely at 10G 8A with 12 games to go. He finished last season 11G 8A. He is well on pace to set new career highs as he should be.
                  I figured it out. Transfermarkt counts own goals and created penalties as assists. Thats not correct. Don't know why they do that when no one else does.

Comment

I'm sure his coach will publicly praise his performance just like he publicly trashed him for his trick in the last game...
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

By the way his contract is running until 2020 so Alkmaar is definately going to put a heavy price tag on him. Dont think they will let him go for less than 20 milion € if he continues like this.

Comment

It's because f.e against Heracles he gave an assist to an own goal. On transfermarkt it's counted as an assist and on whoscored not.
                        Against Roda he shoots and Seuntjens takes the rebound to score (which isn't usually an assist, I took it out.)
                        And the last one is a bug that shows a player getting a penalty counting as an assist, which was the game against PSV.
                        EDIT: Oh didn't saw u figured it out already
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          It's because f.e against Heracles he gave an assist to an own goal. On transfermarkt it's counted as an assist on tm.de and on whoscored not.
                          Against Roda he shoots and Seuntjens takes the rebound to score (which isn't usually an assist, I took it out.)
                          And the last one is a bug that shows a player getting a penalty counting as an assist, which was the game against PSV.
                          Can you fix PGPL last goals and number of goals Alipour scored so far. It has not been updated for past 4-5 weeks. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Can you fix PGPL last goals and number of goals Alipour scored so far. It has not been updated for past 4-5 weeks. Thanks.
                            The reason I'm a bit behind is that I am busy with exams at university atm^^
                            sigpic

Comment

He is definitely going to a big team...

Comment

Transfermarkt counts own goals and created penalties as assists. Thats not correct.
                                Transfermarkt is garbage, don't take their assists seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X