Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just this week I have seen articles talking about how Neres from Ajax, Lozano from PSV are the next big things. Ridiculous imo, that ARJ produces better stats than them not only this year, but for multiple years straight, yet gets so little recognition.

Comment

"AZ is approaching Ajax in the rankings thanks to matchless Jahanbakhsh

Alireza Jahanbakhsh was the great initiator behind the strong beginning of the visitors. The international of Iran sent Seuntjens into the depths in the sixth minute with a brilliant pass, after which the opportunity went down eye-to-eye with Mattijs Branderhorst. Not much later, Jahanbakhsh put the 0-2 on the scoreboard, by putting the leather beautifully in the far corner."

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=321901

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...-II-AZ-Alkmaar

rated 10/10 by who scored. his 7th MOTM this season, incredible ! 84 % passing accuracy, 7 shots, only dispossessed twice. One goal, One assist. This kid is on another level for sure.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh to ATHLETICO MADRID...????

I say why not. Fits em perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Jahanbakhsh to ATHLETICO MADRID...????

I say why not. Fits em perfectly
            I think Sevilla would be realistic.

Comment

Expert in golazos and superassist

Comment

When the "best player in Eredivisie" isn't allowed to play against Israeli teams or is from a corrupt country who does not allow women in stadium, it should be NO surprise.
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I swear if he doesn't get IF on FIFA we all are going to EA Headquarters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    just this week I have seen articles talking about how Neres from Ajax, Lozano from PSV are the next big things. Ridiculous imo, that ARJ produces better stats than them not only this year, but for multiple years straight, yet gets so little recognition.
                    Lozano is 22 (first season in Europe) and is also doing really well for Mexico NT.
                    Neres is 20
                    Lozano plays for PSV and Neres for Ajax (the top 2 teams)
                    Both could've already played in better leagues before even signing for PSV or Ajax
                    On top of all this they both have better stats than Jahanbaksh, Lozano 12 goals (top goalscorer), 4 assists - Neres 8 goals, 9 assists (most assists).

All this said in Holland everybody agrees that JB is the best AZ player and probably already too expensive for PSV or Ajax and is on his way out to a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                      When the "best player in Eredivisie" isn't allowed to play against Israeli teams or is from a corrupt country who does not allow women in stadium, it should be NO surprise.
                      What the hell women not being allowed in stadium has to do with Jahanbakhsh’s football.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        lol, these factors shouldnt have any effect on ARJ. America is objectively responsible for the most destruction and death on the planet, does that mean that U.S players should be discriminated against ? no , that would be ridiculous. Turkish players are from a country that refuses to recognize an entire genocide their country committed. Most of the players probably think the same, should this prevent them from signing for other teams ? Please dont try to justify clear bullshit

Comment

50 – Alireza Jahanbakhsh (26 goals, 24 assists) has been involved in 50 goals in 98 Eredivisie games. Golden.

- OptaJohan on twitter ( Official Opta Sports coverage of eridivisie)

https://twitter.com/OptaJohan/status/957645880303214593

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Lozano is 22 (first season in Europe) and is also doing really well for Mexico NT.
                            Neres is 20
                            Lozano plays for PSV and Neres for Ajax (the top 2 teams)
                            Both could've already played in better leagues before even signing for PSV or Ajax
                            On top of all this they both have better stats than Jahanbaksh, Lozano 12 goals (top goalscorer), 4 assists - Neres 8 goals, 9 assists (most assists).

All this said in Holland everybody agrees that JB is the best AZ player and probably already too expensive for PSV or Ajax and is on his way out to a better league.
                            Not doubting they are good players, I am sure they will be stars in the future, I was jsut commenting on the amount of attention they are getting vs the amount ARJ is getting. He has been the best player in the league for over a year now, and is playing for a team that is just so clearly inferior to PSV and Ajax. His stats could easily be double what they are if he didnt have garbage players around him.

Comment

Alireza nominated for player of the week. Vote for him here http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek
                              This time no ajax or feyenoord players so he should win it.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                                Alireza nominated for player of the week. Vote for him here http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek
                                This time no ajax or feyenoord players so he should win it.
                                Thank you for sharing. Folks, it's best rather than clicking on the link, to copy it and paste it to your browser's address bar yourself (For the obvious reason )

Comment

Working...
                                X