Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I don't think the joy of beautiful football should be taken out of the game, it is not rare for a coach to rag on his players when they do something against the tactics of the team. Unless you are a true superstar in world football, your coach will roast you a few times a season and that is normal.

How many times have we seen CQ tearing into the TM boys during a game when they do something foolish?

This is no big deal.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

^ Yes but a smart coach doesn’t do that indirectly through the after game interviews. Why publicly reprimand your own and probably best player?! You only see that from Iranian coaches.

Besides I really think joggling the ball twice doesn’t deserves this much criticism or discussion over AZ’s pathetic defense.

The whole notion of angering the opponent is false. In that context CR7 is pissing people off with his “in your face” goal celebrations; or Messi pointing to his number and hushing the opponent fan.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Ain't gonna lie, I was playing 5-a-side tonight and randomly started mimicking this exact move. It achieved fuck all in my game too and it was more instinct than planned but I like to think it was my subconscious telling the world that I too stand in solidarity with AJ. Tomorrow I'll probably be found standing on a telephone box with his shirt on a stick #freeAJ

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Ain't gonna lie, I was playing 5-a-side tonight and randomly started mimicking this exact move. It achieved fuck all in my game too and it was more instinct than planned but I like to think it was my subconscious telling the world that I too stand in solidarity with AJ. Tomorrow I'll probably be found standing on a telephone box with his shirt on a stick #freeAJ
          #jesuisyahanbax

Comment

Jahanbaksh scores a PK

Comment

A Dutch blogger is defending Jahanbakhsh over his action last week.

''You don't stop footballers like Jahanbakhsh''

"Witheet", he said he was talking about the action of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. John van den Brom was not talking about an elbow cut, not about a schwalbe and not about a tackle with two legs at knee height. No, Jahanbakhsh had it in the game against Roda JC in his head to the middle of the midfield in full dribble the ball a number of times to keep high. That was it.

According to the fact that AZ could not win any of the team from Kerkrade despite a cartload of chances, Van den Brom's mood would have done no good at that moment. "Misplaced arrogance", AZ's trainer typified the action of his star player. And that is exactly what I have trouble with. Alireza has been the absolute star of the Alkmaarders for the whole season, who have enjoyed an excellent season so far. Yesterday it was once again feasted at times and in the first half it was a miracle of God that AZ only scored twice against Roda JC. The action of Jahanbakhsh was a literal masterpiece of a race footballer who loves the ball.

Players like Neymar and in the past Ronaldinho get and sometimes suffer mild criticism because their frivolities do not always serve the higher goal: winning games. This is one reason why Messi is so highly acclaimed, because his actions are both phenomenal and deadly effective at the same time. But what we should not forget in a football world where millions are thrown and profit is the only thing that counts, is that football is above all a game.

Football is there to entertain fans and football players, but football is also there because there are people who love the game. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is such a lover. A footballer who is in love with the ball and would like to do something beautiful with it all day long. You do not stop them by saying that such an action does not show respect for the opponent. If something was 'misplaced' yesterday in Alkmaar, then it is the reaction of John van den Brom.

http://voetblah.nl/liefhebbers-als-a...je-niet-tegen/

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Nothing to do with maturity, he is enjoying his football. It was a cheap shot by the coach after his team lost the lead and drew, if he wanted to make a statement he should have substituted him at that moment.

He should have kept such comments in house and not for the press, hope AJ leaves soon... he has outgrown this league.
                spot on

this clown coach must be the absolute Worst defensive organizing coach ive ever seen, in all of EU club football and his defense for at least the past 2 years gives up and seemingly continue to give up the most tokhmy, cheapest goals ive ever witnessed..! how the fk he skipped the Ax last season at Az, i guess i'd never know...?? he must have some serious hook-ups in the management hierarchy of AZ...!! any other coach woulda been dumped off long ago with his so obvious and all SO Damn Repetitive defensive shortcomings, at such level of football..!

I just looked at that play again and there was hardly anything too risky nor idiotic on display by ARJ...!! he brilliantly Saved a high-ball pass that by all accounts was headed outa bound, ball fell on his hip and he continued to bounce it a few times going away from the pressure as he settle it down.... and the whole time he had a deep lying Sweeper that he could have passed it to , and when his marker started to more cover the possible pass-back, he proceeded instead to round the marker and instead take it up the field ..!!
                no doubt the asshole coach is deflecting pressure and criticism for conceding the equalizer against a weak opponent at home and pissing away yet another 2 points in the tight race for the CL spot..!!
                wouldnt surprise me one bit if AZ under this clown of a coach, have themselves yet another late-season meltdown and miss out on EU football all together for the next season..!!
                If i were AliReza, id already be telling my agent to start looking for a transfer outa that bs AZ set-up if he the club was to keep that hapless coach on for the next season too..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  A Dutch blogger is defending Jahanbakhsh over his action last week.

''You don't stop footballers like Jahanbakhsh''

"Witheet", he said he was talking about the action of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. John van den Brom was not talking about an elbow cut, not about a schwalbe and not about a tackle with two legs at knee height. No, Jahanbakhsh had it in the game against Roda JC in his head to the middle of the midfield in full dribble the ball a number of times to keep high. That was it.

According to the fact that AZ could not win any of the team from Kerkrade despite a cartload of chances, Van den Brom's mood would have done no good at that moment. "Misplaced arrogance", AZ's trainer typified the action of his star player. And that is exactly what I have trouble with. Alireza has been the absolute star of the Alkmaarders for the whole season, who have enjoyed an excellent season so far. Yesterday it was once again feasted at times and in the first half it was a miracle of God that AZ only scored twice against Roda JC. The action of Jahanbakhsh was a literal masterpiece of a race footballer who loves the ball.

Players like Neymar and in the past Ronaldinho get and sometimes suffer mild criticism because their frivolities do not always serve the higher goal: winning games. This is one reason why Messi is so highly acclaimed, because his actions are both phenomenal and deadly effective at the same time. But what we should not forget in a football world where millions are thrown and profit is the only thing that counts, is that football is above all a game.

Football is there to entertain fans and football players, but football is also there because there are people who love the game. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is such a lover. A footballer who is in love with the ball and would like to do something beautiful with it all day long. You do not stop them by saying that such an action does not show respect for the opponent. If something was 'misplaced' yesterday in Alkmaar, then it is the reaction of John van den Brom.

http://voetblah.nl/liefhebbers-als-a...je-niet-tegen/
                  Did you write this piece? If you did Kudos to you.

Comment

jahanbakhsh with sweet through ball assist to ice the game 2-0

Comment

and he scores with seconds left on the swift counter
                      4-0

2goals and an assist, another day at the office for our boy..!!
                      suck on that Van Dem prick

Comment

Jahanbakhsh's penalty goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghzMqdZ-Oxc

Jahanbakhsh's assist

https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...18921050775552

Jahanbakhsh's last goal

https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...20076388511748

Comment

So 2 goals, 1 assist today? Good way to shut his coach’s ass up

Comment

He just murdered the coach with his perfomance tonight lol.

Comment

super goal by JB making it 4-0!

Comment

WOW, our man is on fire, I can't wait to watch the highlights! Honestly maybe he needed the coach to make those comments!

Comment

Working...
                                X