Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him too and I don’t want to devalue his contribution but I love to see JB perform in the Spanish, premier or at least German leagues. I think he will experience tighter marking than the Dutch league.
    So many times I have spotted him in acres of space. He will never get that much freedom in a premier league or international completion for that matter.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He is a good player for Eredivisie standards, and he should play in a better league soon.

JB never gets so much space during international competitions and that's why he ends up being so average for TM. I will give him credit more when he starts doing the same for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        Quote Originally Posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
        "JB isn't really that good. He needs improvement and consistency."
        where is he now?

Comment

Today I did watch Alireza and Gucci play for their teams for the first time since last season. I am very impressed by Alireza. He is easily top 10 best player in the league. It is matter of time before he leaves AZ, I just think he should gain a bit more muscle. I think that will take hes game to the next level. Gucci's team is in bad form, the team and more important himself has to wake up and start performing in the level I Know he is capabable of.

Comment

Another thing I saw was that Heerenveen has 3 Norwegian players and AZ has 2. Appareantly after one of their Norwegian players played well they started bringing more Norwegian players. Why do they not do the same with Iranians? Alireza is AZ best player and Gucci scored over 20 goals last season. I Know It is easier to bring a EU passport holder, but I think they easily could have bring at least 1 Iranian. Torabi, Taremi or Ali karimi would kill it there.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
              Another thing I saw was that Heerenveen has 3 Norwegian players and AZ has 2. Appareantly after one of their Norwegian players played well they started bringing more Norwegian players. Why do they not do the same with Iranians? Alireza is AZ best player and Gucci scored over 20 goals last season. I Know It is easier to bring a EU passport holder, but I think they easily could have bring at least 1 Iranian. Torabi, Taremi or Ali karimi would kill it there.
              exactly. those guys and PAG would be great in eridivisie, and it is at their level.

Comment

What if Heerenveen or AZ has to play against Israeli team? Dealing with IFF? No women in stadiums... These are all valid reasons
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Racism, that's it. Look to lequipe french site : according to them, Rezaeian didn't score yesterday : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/match/405842

Or maybe Rezaeian changed his name into Van der Heyden

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Racism, that's it. Look to lequipe french site : according to them, Rezaeian didn't score yesterday : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/match/405842

Or maybe Rezaeian changed his name into Van der Heyden
                    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

What if Heerenveen or AZ has to play against Israeli team? Dealing with IFF? No women in stadiums... These are all valid reasons
                      Please it has nothing to do with that they can meet a Israeli team. What is the chanses? First they have qualify for Europe league, then a Israeli team has to qualify, and then they have to come in the same group. Let's imagine this happens, so what? Out of about 40-50 games they play in a season they miss 2 games (If they meet a Israeli team).

What has no women in stadium in Iran to do with for example AZ or Heerenveen or any other club outside Iran?

Comment

Their are so many talented football players around the world, European teams aren't going to sign players that are going to be difficult to deal with whether on personal, professional or political reasons.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Their are so many talented football players around the world, European teams aren't going to sign players that are going to be difficult to deal with whether on personal, professional or political reasons.
                          Yeah I can name so many more players that would be " More difficult " for clubs to deal with than many of our players, at a similar talent level, that get countless shots at good european clubs.

Comment

I think the political reasons that few folks are bringing up are valid, but they manifest themselves as difficulties for teams in different ways.
                            For example, they'll have to worry about him getting his ITC or whatever playing card in time, unprofessional pitches and conditions in TM training camps can get him hurt, weird scheduling with IFF, lack of a proper youth football training (although JB has it more than others) etc.

On top of all of that, most people will have their biases when it comes to buying middle eastern players simply because of all the media negativity we've had in the past 20 years. It unfortunately is that dumb. Unless some player provides some serious value, there are cheaper alternatives to take these risks on.

I don't know though, maybe we're all young and are really biased on our players. The other thing to consider also is that there's always players *other* than the ones that we love, and they are good too! Just because we like our players doesn't mean they're the world's best unfortunately
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was great for AZ today!

Comment

Because Scandinavian players have a good reputation in Netherlands for decades. They are cheap, European, no problem adjusting to the playing style or country or food or environment, they start speaking Dutch within half a year, they are bought young and sold off to other leagues with profit almost 100% of the time, they are quiet and never cause problems and issues within the team or outside (night life etc.), they are more Dutch than the Dutch (read level-headed/cold/no temperament/etc). And almost all big teams in Netherlands have permanent scouts in Scandinavia.

The above is the logical reason why.

The below is the emotional reason why.

We have Jahanbakhsh and Gucci (who are not considered by the Dutch as the best players of the league btw) while Scandinavians have had:

Zlatan
                                Henke Larsson
                                Eriksen
                                Isaksson
                                The Elm brothers
                                Toivonen
                                Marcus Berg
                                Granqivist
                                Guidetti
                                Fischer
                                Soren Lerby
                                Keneth Perez