This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9FPypH...ranianlegioner

Edit : I just read the full text again . According to Amir Hashemi, ARJ's agent, lazio have not made official offer yet, and basically ARJ will stay put until WC then move. However the reported figure of 8 million, according to him, will not be close to enough for AZ. makes total sense. Currently I think they can get AT LEAST double that for ARJ. His numbers dont lie and I dont need to repeat them, he is so consistent. He shows progression year after year, attitude is fantastic, and is about to play in a WC that will likely up his value as well.

Ideal scenario : ARJ moves to big european team after WC : Best option would be Napoli, Lazio, or top german team ( Leverkusen, Schalke, Dortmund ) for around 15-20 million euro. AZ spend 600K-1 million on Taremi as replacement.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

JB can get a better team than Lazio if he plays a good World Cup. I’d like to see him at Sevilla or Atletico Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        JB can get a better team than Lazio if he plays a good World Cup. I’d like to see him at Sevilla or Atletico Madrid
        yes . This is the level he can be at imo. But lazio should not be taken lightly either. They are a top team, 4th place in an increasingly competitive serie A, ahead of the likes of Roma ( who were fantastic in CL ), and AC milan, and only two points behind inter. I think if ARJ went to roma most of us would be very impressed , so why not the same for lazio. Yes they have a smaller fan base, but still a great club. Remember salah was very recently at roma and got to the level he is at now by playing there. I can see similar progression for Azmoun or ARJ should they go to one of these italian teams as well.

Comment

I hope and dream he goes to ManU. He can excel in Premier league.

Comment

az will not let him go below 20-30 milllion ,they are 3rd fighting for europe spot, why let go of your best player so cheap, they cant find a replacment hence the best is too keep him, if AZ GET 2ND would be awsome

Comment

http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calci...n1y12brwvfcxfd

PSYCHOPATH
              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

There are rumors of JB going to Lazio, but apparently the fee is way too low for AZ to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  There are rumors of JB going to Lazio, but apparently the fee is way too low for AZ to agree.
                  Good news is there’s a full 2 weeks left until the transfer window closes so there is plenty of time for them to negotiate. I will say though I’m not confident a move will happen until the summer
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lazio can buy him now and let him transfer in the summer, that's not an uncommon thing to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Lazio can buy him now and let him transfer in the summer, that's not an uncommon thing to do so.
                      I think Alireza is the one who doesn't want this transfer to be done.
                      He won't take the risk of not getting much playing time at this stage

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                        I think Alireza is the one who doesn't want this transfer to be done.
                        He won't take the risk of not getting much playing time at this stage
                        I think it's more about this:

Comment

No don't go to Lazio, go to Napoli!!!

Comment

I'd love for Lazio to buy him but have him transfer in the summer.

Comment

az would want at least 25-30 since they cant replace him that easily

Comment

How close is he to the passport ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X