This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    See what kind of chances his teammates miss that ARJ provides for them. If you've watched AZ games/highlights, there are always a couple/few of these every game. Mind boggling misses. He literally should have 12-15 assists this year and that's not an exaggeration.
    See the misses: 0:35 and 1:34. They should have easily put this game away.
    Fortunately, the best leagues have professional scouts that can notice that ARJ is basically a one man team keeping AZ in 3rd in the Eredivisie. He still has to improve to be able to compete in the top teams, but I can very easily see him producing regularly at a team like Napoli or Roma. He has excellent vision and plays with a lot of poise and confidence. I think he may be our legionnaire to go the farthest. The kid has what every scout wants. The ability to create and make his teammates better as well as score himself.

I can see him in a top club in 3 years easily. If Sardar had gone to Lazio, he'd be the closest to top teams, but Sardar has set himself back at least one year in his career progression, maybe longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Fortunately, the best leagues have professional scouts that can notice that ARJ is basically a one man team keeping AZ in 3rd in the Eredivisie. He still has to improve to be able to compete in the top teams, but I can very easily see him producing regularly at a team like Napoli or Roma. He has excellent vision and plays with a lot of poise and confidence. I think he may be our legionnaire to go the farthest. The kid has what every scout wants. The ability to create and make his teammates better as well as score himself.

I can see him in a top club in 3 years easily. If Sardar had gone to Lazio, he'd be the closest to top teams, but Sardar has set himself back at least one year in his career progression, maybe longer.
      Roma and Napoli are great/realistic options , bundesliga also really matches his style. Bayer Leverkusen, Schalke, would also be good options there. But Roma and Napoli are probably the highest level for him, and would really see what he is made of

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Roma and Napoli are great/realistic options , bundesliga also really matches his style. Bayer Leverkusen, Schalke, would also be good options there. But Roma and Napoli are probably the highest level for him, and would really see what he is made of
        I can see him on a similar path to Salah. Emerging as a known name in a competitive top league team, then getting a big premier league move when he is in his prime. I think ARJ will only become better and more confident in the next 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          I can see him on a similar path to Salah. Emerging as a known name in a competitive top league team, then getting a big premier league move when he is in his prime. I think ARJ will only become better and more confident in the next 3 years.
          He is definitely still developing his self confidence and is totally a confidence player. Thats why at times he still struggles for TM, nothing to do with talent level. Playing in bigger leagues, stages, etc will only give him more confidence. He is not somebody like Taremi or Sardar who is naturally very self confident regardless of who the opposition is, their form, etc. If only we could take ARJ's hardworking, lowkey attitude and give some it to sardar and taremi, and give some of their natural self confidence to ARJ

Comment

Comment

I would like to see ARJ go to Dortmund or Schalke

Comment

starting in cup match. Already 1-0 az, anybody find a link ? I wasnt able to...

Comment

can't find a link

Comment

Incompetent AZ defense already conceded.

Comment

AZ equalize in 90th minute

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with the winning goal 92nd minute
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

wow - 3-2 ... AJ scores the winner last minute

Comment

goal by Jahanbakhsh

Comment

I just read that JB had a goal and 2 assists in the last few min of the game. That true??
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

End with a 4-2 Victory.

Interesting stats page on AZ Alkmaar players, includes goals, assists, minutes played, etc.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/243/...nds-AZ-Alkmaar
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X