This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    ^ There’s transfer news on Jahanbakhsh? Where did you get this information from? Can you please share I’m interested.
    He is linked to Napoli… Not sure if he's the best fit for Sarri's team but he would do well in the Serie A

Also apparently has EPL offers of course, since they love taking Eredivisie players… I think Watford is interested?

Not too sure about EPL, but Serie A would be great. Also Bundesliga would be nice but idk if he has offers there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      He is linked to Napoli… Not sure if he's the best fit for Sarri's team but he would do well in the Serie A

Also apparently has EPL offers of course, since they love taking Eredivisie players… I think Watford is interested?

Not too sure about EPL, but Serie A would be great. Also Bundesliga would be nice but idk if he has offers there right now.
      Oh nice! Thanks dude

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Jahanbakhsh [emoji1130] has been linked with two interested teams Arsenal and Leicester City 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 according to Dutch site Voetbalprimeur.

There also seemed to be scouts from Swansea City, Leeds United and Watford to see JB play during the Cup game against Fortuna Sittard.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...et-beste-.html

Comment

Arsenal has a new chief scout (former Borussia Dortmund scout) - he is known for unconventional signings (just this week they signed a young Greek defender). So maybe its true.

Comment

^Wow, those are pretty decent destinations..! it'll be exciting to have another iranian in English football...! especially if its in EPL..!

his Direct style of play somewhat suits EPL action but not sure he has the endurance to cope with heavy scheduling, punishing physicality and somewhat tokhmy playing conditions (especially in lower leagues of england) and off course not to mention the unrealistically high expectations and fickle and impatient fan bases ..!

Comment

Before people go on a typical 50 page reaction spree, Arsenal and Leicester is just a suggestion by a fourfourtwo writer and has no actual base to it : https://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/featu...dow?page=0%2C1

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh joins Arsenal, I'd cream my pants… That would be legendary if my post on Facebook had something to do with it

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh joins Arsenal, I'd cream my pants… That would be legendary if my post on Facebook had something to do with it
                  hahahaha you will get the credit for that I guarantee!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Who's cutting their doodool if he signs with either of these two teams?

Comment

Wouldn’t be fit at all for Arsenal, Leicester on the other hand yes because his style of play is nearly identical to Mahrez and would have a starting position given he performs weekly. (Coming from a Leicester supporter)

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Who's cutting their doodool if he signs with either of these two teams?
                        MMMMEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          MMMMEEEE!!!
                          I will also volunteer as Shambool tribute

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            Before people go on a typical 50 page reaction spree, Arsenal and Leicester is just a suggestion by a fourfourtwo writer and has no actual base to it : https://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/featu...dow?page=0%2C1
                            enghad zede hal nabash dadash

Comment

I will also volunteer as Shambool tribute
                              You should preserve yours so you can cut it when he scores on Spain or Portegul
                              That way you can get together with some other guys and have a Khatne Soron Party

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                enghad zede hal nabash dadash
                                Baba hanoz badaz inhame sal motevaje nashodi? Alipour toghether with one or two other sharing the top position of Mr Manfi and Zedde hal of PFDC

Comment

Working...
                                X