Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbaksh should have no problem getting the interest of top teams.
    Hopefully he moves to a more challenging league soon.

I wonder how much his transfer fee will increase by the end of the season. I assume he will be in the 8-10 Million range
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Of course there is media coverage of Hirving Lozano (who's team lost badly to Ajax today), but none of Jahanbakhsh. This needs to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Of course there is media coverage of Hirving Lozano (who's team lost badly to Ajax today), but none of Jahanbakhsh. This needs to stop!
        Because the mass ignorant football fans have a fetish for South American players and tend to ignore Iranian players who do equally well if not even better.

Comment

Napoli formesh khob nist, va mesle ghablan golzani nemikone.

Hatman dar maahe Januari bazikon mikharan, yani mishe be Jahanbakhsh pishnahad bedan?
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Napoli formesh khob nist, va mesle ghablan golzani nemikone.

Hatman dar maahe Januari bazikon mikharan, yani mishe be Jahanbakhsh pishnahad bedan?
            yeah it is a move that makes sense for them to freshen up their attacking options. The question is , will he risk moving to a new country, league, club 6 months prior to a WC , when he is already in great form with AZ ??? Tbh, if i was him, I would move after WC / Before WC in summer, right after season ends. Napoli could very well still be an option then, and he could move after completing the year in holland.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              yeah it is a move that makes sense for them to freshen up their attacking options. The question is , will he risk moving to a new country, league, club 6 months prior to a WC , when he is already in great form with AZ ??? Tbh, if i was him, I would move after WC / Before WC in summer, right after season ends. Napoli could very well still be an option then, and he could move after completing the year in holland.
              I doubt a team would buy new attacking options and not use them.

But I understand your point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

whats his stats this year? compared to last year

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                  whats his stats this year? compared to last year
                  2016/17 in the Eredivisie: 10 goals & 9 assists in 29 games
                  2017/18 in the Eredivisie: 5 goals & 9 assists in 14 games

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Jahanbaksh should have no problem getting the interest of top teams.
                    Hopefully he moves to a more challenging league soon.
                    I wonder how much his transfer fee will increase by the end of the season. I assume he will be in the 8-10 Million range
                    Unconfirmed rumors on some AZ fan forum say that Jahanbakhsh is going to get picked up by a Premier League club for 15 million euro's in the winter transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Unconfirmed rumors on some AZ fan forum say that Jahanbakhsh is going to get picked up by a Premier League club for 15 million euro's in the winter transfer window.
                      may be arsenal, if alexis and ozil are leaving, but i dont want him there , who else is good, maybe everton who have a iranian owner

Comment

2016/17 in the Eredivisie: 10 goals & 9 assists in 29 games
                        2017/18 in the Eredivisie: 5 goals & 9 assists in 14 games
                        Those are some very commendable statistics. We should be proud of our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          may be arsenal, if alexis and ozil are leaving, but i dont want him there , who else is good, maybe everton who have a iranian owner
                          They don't have an Iranian owner. They have a Russian owner who found an Iranian shill to help him subvert ownership rules.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Fekr mikonam pish az ke in fasl shoro beshe harfe Watford bood.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Fekr mikonam pish az ke in fasl shoro beshe harfe Watford bood.
                              Doubt Watford, they are crowded right now with wingers and forwards

Comment

Can you link the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X