X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights ?

Comment

1. WhoScored gave JB a 9.1 rating but not MOTM.
      https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...kmaar-Heracles

2. JB's goal. I'll post a higher quality version if one comes out.
      https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...92167168888833

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        1. WhoScored gave JB a 9.1 rating but not MOTM.
        https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...kmaar-Heracles

2. JB's goal. I'll post a higher quality version if one comes out.
        https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...92167168888833
        Thanks Gotham for constantly providing good quality videos. We'll be waiting.

Comment

Saw the first goal, they really should give ARJ credit for that goal.

Does it count as an assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Saw the first goal, they really should give ARJ credit for that goal.

Does it count as an assist?
            It was an own goal lol... not a goal or assist statistically.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              It was an own goal lol... not a goal or assist statistically.
              That sucks, he basically caused that goal.

Comment

I really want to see him out of Holland/Eredivise context as I don't remind any high level performance by him outside Holland borders (his good performance with TM against Venezuela was in Holland too).

Comment

What happens to him when he wears TM jersey? I know CQ has a different system but still when he gets chances he misses them 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    This guy is scoring at will, and is MOTM virtually every game.

He's probably the best player in the Dutch league at the moment.

Karim is probably the best player in the Greek league at the moment too.
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

needs to go in a big team and IF not in a bigger league. When I see Heun min Son killing it with Tottenham i wish we had at least one player of this caliber and if JB continues the way he does he could reach that level if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                        needs to go in a big team and IF not in a bigger league. When I see Heun min Son killing it with Tottenham i wish we had at least one player of this caliber and if JB continues the way he does he could reach that level if not better.
                        Would love to see Jahanbaksh in the PL or Bundesliga! I think his skill set would serve him well in those leagues.
                        Also, it’s always sad to see so many talented Iranian players who are good enough to play in the top 4 leagues but don’t have good agents, added with the fact that Iranian players are not very marketable, among other things. Hopefully after the WC we can get a few major transfers to big leagues, and bring back some respect for our legionnaires. I know we shouldn’t care about the opinions of casuals who don’t know shit about Iran or don’t acknowledge us as the best in Asia, but for the sake of the players’ careers I just want them to move to better teams, Alireza included. He really deserves all the best.
                        Sorry for the rant lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Expecting a big league move from him this summer and will be very dissapointed if he stays in Eredivisie

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                            What happens to him when he wears TM jersey? I know CQ has a different system but still when he gets chances he misses them 9 out of 10 times.
                            The past 3 or 4 games for TM he's actually be really good.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              The past 3 or 4 games for TM he's actually be really good.
                              against Russia and Venezuela he played well, not AZ level well, but better than his usual tm performances.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                                This guy is scoring at will, and is MOTM virtually every game.

He's probably the best player in the Dutch league at the moment.

Karim is probably the best player in the Greek league at the moment too.
                                Rezaei is one of the top players at the Belgian league as well right now ...

Comment

Working...
                                X